Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some Kind of Wonderful

Meet Little Miss Candy Cane Legs...
She is truly something else!!!
I think she looks so much older in these
pictures. Could it be that my baby
girl is growing up?!?Walker has always made us laugh.
While Hadlee most definitely makes
us laugh, too...I've noticed how
Hadlee loves for us to make her laugh.
She finds so many things funny.
Her giggle is absolutely priceless.
I wish I could bottle it up.
I'd be the richest mommy in the world!She is the perfect little package
for Christmas and always!
...Silly, Sweet, Spunky...

She is some kind of wonderful.

7 comments:

melanie, aka Mo said...

We must have the same style! i just unearthed last year's Christmas, and lo and behold, we have THAT tee shirt too! I could put Gabbi Girl in Christmas attire for the next month and still not wear the same thing twice! Having Maddi and Ellie's hand me downs is a bit overwhelming! Wish you were having a girl! What am I going to do with all this mess?!

And YES, Hadlee IS looking all grown up! Tell her to stop it! Mo

Brandi said...

LOVELOVELOVE the candy cane leggings. And YES, your baby is growin up...so sad!!!! Time needs to stop!!

Rhonda said...

I think Haddie's doggie ears are what is making her look too grown up! And she looks really tall! Stop growing up so fast!!!

I love the little candy cane legs! Savannah has the very same big girl candy cane/fur socks from Target!! hehe!!

Hadlee is precious and I know you do enjoy your little princess so much!

Misty said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!! What an angel.

Beth E. said...

Oh, my...Hadlee IS looking older in these pics. Put a brick on her head or something! lol

She's such a sweetie...I would love to hear her giggle. I can remember how much we used to love to hear the boys laugh when they were little. Guess what? We still enjoy it, now that they're grown!

Kimberly said...

I am missing me some TARGET...and some Haddie!! I feel like she always is older in pics than she really is. Missing you guys so much!

angie said...

She does look older in those pictures!! I love her spunky picture with her huge smile:-).