Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa Baby

I mean Santa AND Baby,
actually!!!

This was the scene before we left to go see Santa. Hadlee was not thinking it was such a good idea..."Oh, the only way I can get a cupcake maker is if I sit on Santa's lap?!?""Then I might can strike a pose for that!!!"Well, color this mama happy!!! Two smiling kids with Santa!
It really is Baby Love's first Christmas...he's kicking enough in my tummy to know that. So mommy was asked to join in the photo. Can you tell that Hadlee loves Mommy more than Santa!?!This was about a five minute, very detailed conversation...
While Hadlee's was short, but very sweet...A cupcake maker...nothing more, nothing less. Mommy was really pushing things at this point!!!It was a great day and I took full advantage while they were in the mood for pictures (yeah right...but as close as kids get to in the mood for pictures!)...This little BIG boy is my sunshine forever and always...Pure JOY...
Never fear...Walker pulled out one of his signature poses!!!

He's handsome, happy, and hilarious!!!

"He has done great things for us and we are filled with JOY."

Psalm 126:3

LOTS of JOY!!!

JOY for Baby LOVE, too...

35 Weeks of Baby Love to be exact!
Life is merry...
...VERY merry and BRIGHT in fact!!!

7 comments:

Beck said...

Oh my goodness!! Your baby boy love will be here sooooon!! You must be so excited (: Love all the pictures!

Kimberly said...

LOVE that sweet Haddie JUST wants a cupcake maker! Where are you getting all her smocked dresses?! SOOO cute! If you tell me Target is now smocking I am going to have to move back!!! :)
xoxo

Blessings from the Reeds said...

These are GREAT! I hope Haddie brings RoRo a cupcake. Tell he RoRo is ok if she wants to leave off the sprinkles. ha! She looks beautiful!!!

Walkman is sooooooo handsome and growing up before my eyes. He always melts my heart with his sweet smile......and makes me laugh with his poses. ha!

Love those two.....and you!

Rhonda said...

Oh, how I love these pictures! Of course, Hadlee's dress is ADORABLE! And that Walker - what a funny dude - always posing and jumping in pictures!!! I bet it is hard to get a sitting still picture of that boy!!! The Santa picture is GREAT, but I can see Miss Haddie becoming less and less enthusiastic as you snap pictures!! Next year - THREE babies on Santa's lap!!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness...look at those two beautiful kids! You better save that dress....it is just too sweet! Also - MOVE THAT SCARF so we can see Baby Love in full force! You look amazing and I know you are counting down the days!

angie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love their sweet smiles and their precious outfits:-). Where did you find this Santa? I like this background so much better than the one at the mall! Great pictures!

Beth E. said...

What special memories you are making for Walker and Hadlee. Soon, Baby Love will be joining you...I can hardly wait!

Hugs,
Beth