Sunday, December 20, 2009

So Much to Celebrate!!!

Hadlee had a pajama party at Mrs. Janice's
on Thursday. Oh how I wish you could hear
this little girl say 'pajaaaaaama' party!
She was SO excited about this &
told everyone about it! We had to
go over and over when the day
for the 'pajaaaaaaama' party was!They exchanged gifts, made cupcakes,
and watched Christmas movies.
Hadlee has also learned lots of
Christmas songs at Mrs. Janice's.
I love to hear her sing!!!
Sweet, sweet friends...Here they are with Mrs. Janice and her
precious daughter Miss Adrianne who is in
college but spends lots of time with the kids!
Hadlee LOVES loves LOVES them both!!!

One of my best, sweetest blessings is this lady right here. It makes me cry thinking about how much she loves my Haddie and how much Haddie loves her. Then it was off to celebrate with my FAVORITE FIRST GRADER!!!He is a delight!!! Walker loves his class and friends and teachers so much! Talk about making a mommy feel good. He is HAPPY about school that's FOR SURE!!!This little boy, Mike, sits next to Walker. After Thanksgiving, Mike told everyone that he and Walker were distant cousins. Come to find out, they are!!! Such a small, fun world!

Mrs. S finds Walker and Troy's A&M obsession disturbing! Recently when Baylor played UT, she had the class write Go BU on a piece of paper. Walker would not do it and got teary eyed over it!!! So, this picture with the gig 'ems is for Daddy...I never dreamed my dear friend would one day be my Walker's teacher. LOVE love LOVE her!!!Mrs. G & Mrs. S gave each student two books wrapped up as a present!!! How kind is that?!? They got Where the Wild Things Are and Reindeer Do Still Wear Underwear. Walker is all about books and loves to collect them. He was so proud over these books. During the party, we looked over to find him reading the reindeer book! It has ten chapters and he read that entire book off and on the rest of the day. He finished it right before he went to bed. He couldn't put it down!!!Mrs. G!!! What a beautiful blessing! She babysat ME before kindergarten, she's my best friend's mother, she taught my nephew and now...best of all, she is my baby's teacher!Precious Caroline...Such fun friends!!!I really love being at Walker's school and experiencing every little thing I can with him!Walker and Hadlee both had special packages wrapped up for Mommy and Daddy. These are PRICELESS gifts and these are PRICELESS moments!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Remember when Walker wouldn't go to the BU parade until you let him wear his A&M garb. That kid is is daddy's boy!
xoxo

Brandi said...

Love Hadlee's pajamas, so cute! Walker looks like such a big boy. He's a cutie patootie. He is going to have all the girls chasing him. Watch out!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Cute Pj party! Haddie looks so happy with her teacher. Love that gal!

Walkman cracks me up! I noticed M&M's on his cupcake?? Maybe sprinkles next? ha! Sweet boy. He has a smile that warms my heart each time.

Merry Christmas!

angie said...

I love their Christmas parties! You are so blessed to have such amazing children. I cannot believe baby boy could be here any minute!!!! I am praying for health, transitions and sleep! I am so thankful God choose you too. Enjoy your vacation.