Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Playing, Building & Nesting

The kids have done nothing but
PLAY play PLAY since Christmas Day.
Here they are with Haddie's
Zhu Zhu pet...
My little muffin spent the entire day after
Christmas playing in her room
while I tried to organize her new toys.
She is such a sweet little player...

Walker was playing with his itouch, Star Wars ships or outside helping Daddy all day. He did have time for a couple of duals with their new light sabers!!!Aunt Cindy and Uncle James got Walker this remote control Hummer. He loves it! It goes all around our house even after he's had it outside in the big dirt pile! Lovely!!! ha!I also managed to get one last Christmas dress on my angel baby for church...even if it was after Christmas! This one was extra special because it was Kate Kate's!While the kids have been PLaYing, Daddy has been working his bootie off on the garage/office...He's my hard workin' man!

Did I mention that the kids have been
PLAYing?!?
As for Big Mama, I've been NESTING!!!
As I type I can hear the washing machine going
and it's filled with baby blue onesies and Dreft!
Here's a sneak peak of my other project...
I'm almost finished.
I'm getting really excited to meet
my Little Prince
and I want everything to be just perfect!

1 comment:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Why am I in tears??? Cause this is the sweetest family! Haddie in her little french braid is too cute. I think my boys would love to get on some Star War fights soon. Look out Walkman! Landry has already made a plan for a surprise attack with Luke. ha!

Baby H Love's room just makes me melt......I am beyond excited over here to look into his beautiful eyes for the first time and introduce myself as RoRo. Know that your friends and family are just praying you guys through this most exciting time! Can't wait till 2010 to get here and meet the Pierce family party of 5!

Hugs and Love~Ro