Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Hap, Happiest Season of All

We are busy, busy, busy...
but lovin' every minute of the
Christmas Season!
Our new addition is almost done.
I took these pics of my Walker Man two
weeks ago. There has been much more
work done on it since then. We sure are missing
Louis...our dear friend/builder. It just hasn't
been the same without him coming around.
I often can't hold back the tears and I know
it's been way harder on Troy. We miss LV.
Walker LOVES to check on things at the
construction site...like father like son!
I love this boy so much...Haddie Girl, on the other hand,
would rather stay inside and change her baby's
diaper (with the diapers she steals out of
Baby Love's room!!!) and put
bows in her baby girl's hair!Walker has had lots of play dates
at other people's houses lately
and this makes some certain little
girl very sad. So, sometimes, she goes
to play at Grandmother's..."Grandma's House
Children Spoiled While You Wait"
Couldn't be more true!!!

Hadlee likes to count her presents and then beat Grandmother at Candyland!

My sweetie now has a bestie at Sunday School...Miss Ann Marie! How adorable are they?!?Ann Marie has the cutest personality and she just so happens to belong to a dear friend of mine from high school!!! Walker continues to read all.the.time!
Sometimes he even indulges sister bear...
Hadlee finished her first semester of ballet
and tap. She has really begun to love it
and she even learned how to skip!!!
Apparently skipping makes you quite sleepy...
My Sleeping Beauty...
This Stud Muffin is wanting his
hair spikey lately...
perhaps like a certain best buddy of his!
Walker has also started using the word "SWEET"
to describe lots of things...such as his cool hair!
On Sunday we celebrated my
beautiful sistah's birthday!!!
As always, my kiddos had a BALL playing
with their cousins...especially my hunky
almost 21 year old nephew!
Sweet Cheeks...
So thankful for my family...
My sistah is a HOTTIE at 48!!!
CoCo (Kelli G) and Kate Kate
spent some of their weekend home
with us! Leave it to CoCo to show up
with LOTS of gifts for Baby Love
(she's mad because I wouldn't let
her give us a shower!)...
Her gifts were so perfect...
blue camo outfit, Baby Love's going home outfit
(the ONLY friend I'd ever let choose that!),
and a camo lovey just like Walker had ~or has~.
(She gave Baby Walker his, too!).
Then there were these awesome Aggie pacifiers AND...
THIS......................
I guess Baby Love will wear this when he doesn't have on his Anakin Cosmo onesie!!! CoCo is waaaaaay too generous, thoughtful and fun. I love her like crazy!
We visited all day long while the kids played.
Then we had our hair done by Kate Kate...Aren't we HOT?!?Finally we just crash sometimes...
and when Daddy is in Denver for work,
we all crash *and snuggle* in mommy's bed!!!Then it's on the go again...

Hope you are enjoying the hap, happiest season of all, too!!!

3 comments:

Beth E. said...

Such fun, happy pictures! I especially love the one with your fancy hairdo! ;-) lol

angie said...

Great pictures!!! I can't wait to see the completed addition(the house and the baby):-). Have a wonderful Christmas.

Katy said...

Cute pictures of our little darlings! Thanks for those!! We still need to get them together to play! :)
Hope y'all had a great Christmas.