Saturday, December 5, 2009

I've got the Baby Blues

...Baby Blue WALLS that is!!!
I found me a really cute painter...
and he does excellent work!!!
He even has a sidekick to help him...
I've used the painter and his little
helper once before when I needed
a pretty in pink room...
I thought the painter was so cute
I just had to hire him again!!!
You may have noticed he's got a thing
about not wearing shirts...
he's even been called
"Shirtless Pierce" before!!!
(I think he'd make a HOT baby Daddy!)
Come to think of it, this wasn't his
first baby blue rodeo either!
And also come to think of it,
he is my Baby Daddy!!!
So, we've now said so long to
Troy's maroon Aggie walls!!!
T-Daddy Love is my stud muffin for giving
up his beloved office/daddy play room
where I know that he has some
very special memories with two very
special little people... I have no doubt though that there will be
many more amazing memories happening
in that room before we know it!!!

And for a little itty bitty sneak preview...

Boy, OH BOY, am I having fun decorating Baby Love's room!!!

10 comments:

Beth E. said...

What a fun time in your life! The room is looking great. :-)

Brandi said...

How fun and exciting!!! I always LOVED decorating my babies' rooms. I'm sad those days are over. Can't wait to see it when you have it all finished.

Beck said...

I'm SO excited for you! It's looking great, and I can't wait to see the rest of the nursery...all finished (:

Amanda said...

Oh Mindy, how exciting! I have been waiting for this post. I cannot wait to see it all finished!! I am beyond thrilled for you guys.

Kimberly said...

It's looking great Mindy! And WOW has Walker's room changed over the years. Luv to you all!
xoxo

Karen At Home Blog said...

The blue room is so cute! Your pink room is the exact pink color that we just painted our nursery for our baby girl. Looks great!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

So exciting!!!! The room is coming together:) Today you will have lots of items to fill it up with:) We can't wait to shower you guys with LOVE! Baby boy love that is!!!

angie said...

Such a cute painting crew you have:-). I love that baby blue!!!!

Alison H. said...

I am laughing at Mr. Troy's shirt-less pictures. I was going to ask if we needed to chip in and buy him one...j/k I guess he doesn't mind you posting pics of him with no shirt ;)
I bet the new baby's room will look adorable!! I can't wait to see it!

Shannon said...

Oh Boy! I cannot wait to see the finished product! Baby Love has one special Daddy who must love him so very much! What a wonderful painting crew!