Monday, December 14, 2009

Hoodie LUV for Baby LUV

Can you even believe that the Hoodies
gave Baby Love a shower!?!?!
My Hoodies are TOO MUCH, I tell ya!
I LOVE THIS CAKE!!!
T-Daddy and I show up at the restaurant
and all the Hoodies are decked out in CAMO!
I LOVE a theme...especially a camo one!!!
The theme went on and on...................
Wanna know something about me?
Balloons make me VERY happy!
This was the BEST bouquet EVER!!!
Talk about getting me excited for some
baby boy blue lovin' days!!!
The seats for T-dawg and me...
Okay, really...these girls are amazing.
I can't help but cry when I think about how
supportive and loving they are.
They were SO THERE for me during this
pregnancy...especially when I was so terribly
sick. AMAZING...still can't believe
God blessed me with friends like this
who LIVE right outside my door!!!The Hoodie Men aren't so bad themselves.
The very day we found out about Baby Love
Troy told the Hoodie Guys.
He needed their support and he GOT IT!We didn't show up empty handed!
We know better than that!!!
David & Elizabeth set the stage for this by
bringing a game to their own shower.
We couldn't resist doing the same...
Here T-Daddy is explaining the rules.
This is no joke...these are the jelly bean colors
that I didn't eat during the pregnancy
(actually since only about 20 weeks!).Competitive little Hoodies...
They had questions for us and their Iphones
were all out for calculation purposes!!!Wanna take a guess at the number of yucky
orange, black and purple jelly beans?!?
They were in a sour pickle jar because
I eat two sour pickles a day.Were you close?!?For prize #2, it was time to guess the
amount of good colors that I DID eat!?!David and Elizabeth won the silly prizes for being
closest without going over. Yep, Elizabeth's gift
was silly panties that said "Gifted"...she was
just that because she was able to figure
out the story problem!
The answer...
Big Mama has eaten 3,105 of the
yummy colors since about
week 20 of her pregnancy!!!
This baby is going to come out with a sweet
(jelly bean) look or a sour (pickle) look!!!You just never know what you're going to get
at a Hoodie Event...and this night was no different!How do you think I'll look in this at the
hospital after I give birth...?!?!?Then it was on to some amazingly perfect and
sweet gifts that I'll treasure FOREVER.
Like this blue camo blanket set that Karen made!
Pure treasure!!!

Sweet Pam had her stuff packaged so perfectly for the theme! As always, she and her hubby spoiled us rotten!Do you think T-dawg will be a "Baby Wearing Daddy"?!? We finally own a sling...so we'll see!This little outfit from Trudi and Jeff is ADORABLE and so Baby Love! I just know it. And wait 'til I wrap that baby boy in the PRINCE hooded towel from them!!!Elizabeth knows me too well...sweet, precious clothes and shoes for the bambino of love!

This really got me...the Nemecs found a pickle Christmas tree ornament! Talk about a memory every year when I put this on the tree! LUV it!
Oh, yes, they diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-ed...Leave it to the Casey & Robin to hook Baby Love
up with a personalized onesie!
Walker is convinced this is the first thing
we should put on the baby at the hospital! So excited for this adorable swing! I really wanted this...Baby Love needed something special and brand new! Thanks for swinging, Reeds!
Both of my favorite T's in one pic!
Sweet T got there late because he had been
on a business trip. Plus the Cowboys were
playing...this was HUGE!
He really does love T-dawg and me!
This Hoodie LOVES a theme! He cracks
us up because you can always count
on Jeff to take the theme and run with it.
He couldn't stop camoflauging himself
as we were leaving the restaurant!!!
You wanna talk about some amazing couples...
it's so the full package. I love these girls so
much and Troy loves the guys.
We are SO VERY THANKFUL
for our Hoodies.
They are such good Christian people
with happy, generous, caring hearts.
It's all good in the hood!
It probably won't seem that long until
Baby Boy Love is running around
the Hood (in his camo!) loving each of
these couples as extra parents!!!
Hoodies...
Thank you with all of our hearts!
You guys did WAAAAAY too much
and I have had the best time secretly
playing with all of the new things late
at night in the nursery!
You made us feel so special at the shower...
even put an extra kick in my tummy
from Baby Boy LUV!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I do love reading about a good hoody party, and really they are ALL GOOD! That looked like so much fun. YOu and Troy are so blessed! I have that same swing that Maxi still will only sleep in that for naps!!! I can NOT wait to "meet" this baby boy LUV!

Beth E. said...

Awwww...you have the most wonderful friends! I have to admit...I love the personalized onesie! Haha!

I can hardly wait until your sweet baby boy gets here! You GOTTA let me know. I'll email my number to you so you can send me a text or something.

You are precious to me, Mindy. I'm praying for you and that sweet baby as the big birthday nears....praying for the rest of the family, too. :-)

Hugs,
Beth

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh my beautiful Mindy, I can't tell you the nights I have giggled over thinking of you in that nursery. I really can't get over how soon he will be here. I have enjoyed watching your tummy grow. (and that is all that grew! So not right for the rest of us) There is soooo much to look forward to with this baby boy Love!

Prayers each day ahead for you and your family. We love you guys!

Kimberly said...

Oh Mindy! Your cup runneth over!! You are so loved and Baby Luv is already so loved as well. I think it is great that he got a new swing! Wonder if he is going to be a "swinger" like Walker.?
xoxo

angie said...

What FUN! I have so many comments...
the number of jelly beans was awesome,the theme I LOVED, the hysterical gifts (Anakin...LOVE that onesie), the friendships that you have are amazing and I love that you were showered with love for this Baby. So sweet Mindy!