Saturday, December 26, 2009

A White Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve Morning 2009...
Talk about some excited kiddos!!!
JOY
deep deep down in their hearts!
T-Daddy Love was out loading the car
and actually trying to decide if the
weather was going to let us go celebrate
Christmas with his side of the family.
Haddie Girl learning to use the camera...Thankfully, we were able to leave and
what do you know...it was a
WHITE CHRISTMAS EVE
at "Shampoo's" house!
(Aunt Cindy's)Walker LOVED it!!!Baby, it was cold outside!
Our AMAZING Great Grandparents...Our WONDERFUL Great Grandmother...The BEST Mamaw in the World!!!The first gift the kids opened was for
Baby Boy Love...Mamaw made him a special, super soft, sweet
blanket! I can't wait to wrap him up in it!!!Then it was all out crazy gift time!!!Aunt Cindy (before she got in her new
pink snuggie!) made the absolute BEST
Mexican food lunch for everyone.
I'm talking...D-LISH!!!Our Beautiful Nieces...We had such a wonderful afternoon.
I am so thankful for Troy's family!
A hug for the greatest man we know...
Grandpa RobinettLet it Snow Let it Snow Let it SnowIn my 34 years, I have never seen snow
at Christmas. What a special treat!!!Enough of that though...
it was too cold for the girls!But NOT this boy...We had to drive home earlier than we
would have liked because we were
worried about icey conditions.
The kids were begging for us to stop here...See Daddy's crazy expression...
wonder why?!?...because our kids wanted ICE CREAM!!!

What a wonderful Christmas Eve afternoon...

Snow, Family and Ice Cream!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE this post! You look so fantastically FANTASTIC! You certainly don't look like you are expecting that baby as soon as you are! When I was that fal along, I needed my own zipcode I was so big!

We had a white Christmas too. It started snowing Christmas Eve and snowed right through today! We have about a foot of snow!

I finally posted a new entry on my blog. i feel so out of the loop in blogland! It was nice getting caught up with yours!

xo,
Jennifer

Rhonda said...

We had a white Christmas Eve in Rockwall, Texas, too!! It was VERY exciting for everyone!!

You look great! I can't believe you are due so soon! I'm so excited to hear baby news!!

It looks like Hadlee and Walker's Christmas has started off right!! I'm looking forward to more Christmas updates! How fortunate Troy is to still have his grandparents! And what a treasure for Walker and Hadlee!

Hugs,
Rhonda

Beth E. said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! And Mindy...PUHLEEZE...girl, tell Todd it's NEVER too cold for ice cream! ;-)

Hugs,
Beth
P.S. Smooch on those kiddos for me!

angie said...

What a fun white Christmas! I loved it too!! Great pictures of ice cream in the snow:-).