Saturday, December 19, 2009

One Month

Baby Love's official due date is
ONE MONTH from today!!!

I realize that a due date often means
nothing. Walker was almost two weeks
late and he came out a BIG, plump
bundle of L-O-V-E (8 lb. 13 oz.).
He was so happy and slept all through
the night the first two nights at the
hospital. Hadlee was two weeks early and
a TINY, delicate little ANGEL (6 lb. 14 oz.).
But, the little dumplin was not breathing
and she scared us to death!

Who knows when Baby Boy Love
will actually make his arrival or
what size he will be or how he will be?!?
Whenever or Whatever or However...
WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!
We haven't seen the Love Bug since
his 20 week sonogram, but boy have we all felt
him move! Walker always seems to get
a kick, Hadlee loves to give him kisses,
and Daddy likes to talk to the little stinker!
Big Bro and Big Sis hope that their Little
Bro is as much fun as the baby blue
balloons from his shower have been...
Last night after the kids had gone to bed
when I went to turn off the Christmas tree lights,
I noticed two presents that I had not
wrapped under the tree.
I looked down to find a gift with a tag
that says "To Baby From Walker".
Walker had wrapped this himself...
Then I noticed a blue sack with wrapping
paper as the tissue with a tag that says
"To Baby From Walker and Haddie".
It's filled with their old DVD's...like
the Wiggles. I had nothing to do with this!
Tears rolled down my face...
I am blessed with such sweet children who
already love and think about their baby brother!
Daddy Love has amazed me working so hard
on the new office/shop. He is desperate to
get everything finished so he can devote
all of his attention to the baby and us.
He has spent many a late nights out there
doing stuff on his own to cut down on building
costs. My Baby Daddy is ALL MAN and I am
so proud of him and how hard he works for us.
I never doubt Troy's love for our family or me.This is such a sweet time to be expecting a baby.
I hear songs or read stories about Mary and I am
brought to tears thinking about her
and what it must have been like
for her to carry and give birth to Jesus.
WOW. There are just no words.
I am honored that God chose me
to mother the child I am carrying.
I am often overwhelmed with
anxiety worrying over the health of this little
baby boy and over how his sister and
brother are going to handle the transition.
I am saying lots of prayers, that's for sure!

There is so much unknown
with having a baby...
when he will arrive, what size
he will be, what he will look like,
if he'll be healthy, etc.
But I do know one thing for
certain ~
this little baby will be
LOVED
so very, very much!!!

8 comments:

Beth E. said...

You are such a beautiful baby mommy!You are so tiny, too.

I had major problems with water retention when I was expecting Billy. I was puffed up like a blow-toad!

The last month will fly by, and Baby Love will soon be in your arms. Walker and Hadlee will love their baby brother dearly, and will be great helpers. Of course, Troy will continue to be the best hubby and daddy, ever! Don't worry...it's gonna be okay. :-)

Love and prayers,
Beth

melanie, aka Mo said...

That is so sweet that the kiddos are thinking about their baby brother and sharing their things. So special! mo

Rhonda said...

Look at that tummy!! You are a doll! I love the gifts Walker and Hadlee left for Baby Love - I can only imagine how proud you are of them for their sweet hearts! I know everyone must be getting SO excited - we are, too!!!!

Misty said...

Baby love is a cutie. And so are those precious children of yours to give their little brother special gifts!

I can't believe it's only a month away. You're one hot mama! :)

Shannon said...

THERE IT IS!!!! You look AMAZING and I love that bump! What a sweet, sweet time you are having right now and what an even sweeter time you have to look forward to. Cannot wait for it to get here!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Happy one Month! You look beautiful. You are just ALL baby and nothing else. It has been SUCH a sweet joy to watch your tummy grow. God is soooo amazing. He truly blesses us with more than we could even dream of. I look at Landry sometimes and think....God knew we need you sweet boy in our lives. I know this baby will be the same! I keep you guys in my prayers daily. Just praying over every detail and for this moment to be forever imprinted in your hearts.

You know The Reeds are here for you guys ANY time! Day or Night! We can love on Haddie and Walkman like no other if you need us to do so.

We love you guys and we are loving this baby boy on the way!

KKGrimmer said...

Walker and Haddie giving Baby Boy Love presents brought tears to my eyes too! Their sweetness has come to them honestly...by their parents!

Anonymous said...

The tears are just a rolling! I want so bad for B to have a brother or sister! She has so much to give! I love that you've shared such a giving heart with those two. They are going to be a great big brother and sister to sweet baby love! Can't wait until he's here and REALLY can't wait for his name! :))))