Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful for Turkeys

...like these two!!! They are the sweetest turkeys I've ever known!!!

As I often say, my cup runneth over.

I have MUCH, I mean, more than much, to be thankful for in my life! I am most thankful for my husband, my children, my entire family & Troy's, my amazing friends and neighbors, my church, my kids' teachers, my blogger friends.........
Trust me, this list could go on and on and on!!!

I am thankful for the little things in my life
like a husband who
moments ago told me to get off the
computer and come lie down on the bed
just so he could talk to the baby...
the one in my tummy.

I am thankful for the BIG things in my life.
I never dreamed I would have the
chance to be a mother to another
baby. I still can't believe it.
I am already so thankful for my two
healthy, precious children sometimes I
just don't know how to contain myself.

Most of all, I am thankful for GOD
who has made all that I am thankful
for possible. I so don't deserve
all I have been given.

Yes, my cup runneth over.
We started off our Thanksgiving morning
by making cupcakes. Walker had this
grand idea for us to make them into
turkey cupcakes.......................We had to work with what we could find in the
pantry. Troy was the judge...he gave Walker
the "Best Turkey Cupcake" award!Hadlee received the "Funniest Turkey Cupcake"!Then we headed to Grandmother and PaPa's for
a perfect day with my family!!!I cannot even believe this, but I only took
four pictures!!! WOO nellie...this is a FIRST!

We were missing Travis and Hunter like
crazy on this Thanksgiving Day.It really was a perfect day spent with my
family whom I love so dearly.
We ate my mother's DELICIOUS lunch
(it is THE BEST!), laughed,
napped (well PaPa, Hadlee and I did!),
ate some more (even my dear
mother-in-law made me TWO beautiful,
delicious pies to take to my family),
let everyone feel the baby kick,
laughed with my sisters like crazy,
loved on my niece, and watched my
nephew play with my kids all day long.
I ended the night by watching
the A&M game with my hubby
(I even got several kisses since the
Aggies had 39 points!).
Blessed, blessed, and MORE blessed!!!


"From the fullness of his grace, we have
all received one blessing after another."
John 1:16
Happy Thanksgiving 2009!

5 comments:

Beck said...

SO sweet Mindy!! That second picture in your post, of Hadlee standing by herself is adorable! I have never seen her look so much like Walker before! So glad you had a great day with your wonderful family. Aren't the Holiday's the BEST!!!

Brandi said...

LOVE all the pics, especially the family pic... way cute!!! Yes, we have soooo much to be thankful for. God is sooo good to us! Your kids are beautiful and before you know it, you'll have another little turkey to chase after. FUN!!! Oh, Hadlee looks so big in the pics.

Ally said...

Glad yall had a Happy Thanksgiving!! Love the cupcakes, such a cute idea!!

angie said...

Looks like the perfect day to me!

Rhonda said...

I thought Troy's Aggies just might pull off a win last night! What an exciting game! My brother and his family were at the game!! Grayson and Gage were in HEAVEN! They are like father/like son, just like Troy and Walker - about their Aggies!!

I LOVE Hadlee's smocked turkey dress! Oh my - precious!! Beautiful children and all great pictures of the family!

We are definately BLESSED!