Monday, November 30, 2009

A Sweet Lunch Date

Before Halloween, we had a suh-weeet
lunch date with the Hoodie mamas
and the little-est Hoodies...
like these two little LOVE BIRDS!!!

We may live in cul-de-sacs that face each other, but we all get busy in the hustle and bustle of school and what not...so it was VERY NICE to stop and just visit!

We were missing Karen though!Robin gave me pickle popsicles since I
eat two a day right now AND real, live
Dairy Queen banana split containers ~ one for
every day left in my pregnancy!!!
She better be ready to exercise with me
after I give birth to this pickle eatin',
banana split lovin' little boy!!!Little Itty Hoodies...
Haddie is a lucky little girl!
We were only missing Brady Boy! Boo hoo!
Whatever in the world are we going to do with
these Hoodie Love Birds?!?
Can't wait for the next Hoodie lunch date!

2 comments:

angie said...

Such little cuties:-). Pickle pops? I didn't know they were actually pops! I love reading about your sweet hoodie friends. They are such a blessing.

Kimberly said...

Sooo blessed to have Hoodies like you do. Lucky girl, you!
xoxo
Thank you for your incredible email the other day. Tears fo sho!