Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

Treats for our Sweets on Halloween morning...
Hadlee was just as excited for Bubba to get a treat
as herself. (Not sure why I started giving Halloween gifts...
well, honestly, I couldn't resist that Halloween doll!)
A Halloween baby & Star Wars characters!!!
Guess who we didn't forget...
Baby Boy Love already has a Halloween
shirt for next year!
(Please ignore my Halloween sleep shirt! ha ha!)
That afternoon Hadlee & I baked a cake and
cupcakes....she's quite helpful as a taster!Mommy, I promise I didn't get into the icing.Finally, it was SHOW TIME!!!
Ben10 & Strawberry Shortcake were READY!Well, after Strawberry Shortcake got over
the fact that she had to wear the wig and hat!!!First we trick or treated at Mamaw's.
Strawberry was still having issues with the
wig...so Mamaw came through!!!Then we hit Grandomther & PaPa's.
I love my mother's excitement...she's seen
them in their costumes plus she knew
we were on our way!!! Such a grandmother!Next stop was Mrs. Gingerich's house...
and lookee there, Co Co answered the door!Walker loves Mrs. G...The gorgeous ballerina princess,
Kate Kate, was also there!!! Just one more precious pic for the rehearsal dinner video...Last stop on our trick or treat travels...Mrs. Schemeltekopf's! How wonderful are his teachers to invite the students over!!! LOVE her.
Once we were back home, it was time for some good old fashion Hoodie style picture taking and trick or treating!!!
Sweet Little Hoodies 2009... Walker was really into character. Imagine that!!!
Co Co and Kate Kate joined us for
the rest of the night...
one of my favorite Halloween traditions!
Love it...
another picture for their rehearsal dinner, too!Walker's buddy from pre-k also joined us!Probably my favorite costume all night...
you go, Lukey Boy!!!I have a picture like this from every year
since we moved into the Hood...I have the most amazing friends in the whole wide world...Really, I do!!!Hadlee was so not into trick or treating!
She asked after three houses if we were done!
When you only eat orange Starburst or plain
M&M's, trick or treating just isn't that exciting!
Ben10, on the other hand, was thrilled for
Daddy to continue on with him. When he
got home, he sorted his candy into groups!WE LOVE YOU, BEN 10!!!
Wonder what Baby Love will be next year?!?
Hadlee wants to be Ruby and the baby Max.
Walker wants him to be a Star Wars character.
Go figure on that one!!!
We had sooooo many trick or treaters that
we finally had to close our blinds
and turn out the lights.
Didn't stop these wild things though...
they may have been done with the treating,
but NOT the tricking!!!
Haddie was convinced that Pumpkin Man needed to take a bath with her!
They always manage to have a good time!

A Happy, Happy Halloween, Indeed!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

SO much to comment on, my lil brain lost track, ha! Ben 10 is my favorite. Reminds me SO much of my eldest as well. I think they could seriously be BFF's if we lived close. Your mom rocks too!

CANNOT wait to see this next year with Baby Love in it! Soooo close, yipeeee!

Kimberly said...

Love that little Strawberry and Ben 10! (even though I don't know who Ben 10 is!)
And LOVE your tights!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANNOT wait to see little Baby Love and what he is next year!
xoxo

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I love this post. Your mom cracked me up and way to go Mamaw! Love grandmothers. I am THRILLED that we do this every year together. Our kids will have the best memories. CoCo and Kate Kate and icing on the cake. So good to see them!

angie said...

Wow you guys know how to pack in the fun! What a fun night! These pictures are fantastic. Such great memories. You have such a sweet family and I am so glad that Kelli and Kate were there too!! Max and Ruby would be hilarious. Or a baby Yoda:-).

Graham said...

You are so cute in your Halloween gear. :) I love the costimes and love the extra pictures. Thanks for sharing your family! If I lived closer I would try to be a part of it- it looks so fun!