Friday, November 20, 2009

At "Sham Poo's"

Last month, we made a quick trip to visit
Troy's grandparents. We spent most of our
time at Troy's sister's house...
we call her Aunt Poo, but for some odd reason
Hadlee calls her house "Sham Poo's"!!!
Aunt Poo loves to spoil my kids!
She has a beautiful yard and we enjoyed
some gorgeous weather while we were there...

Troy was being a little paparazzi like...catching this private moment between Baby Love and me! He is still such a wild thing in my tummy and I am treasuring every last kick of this pregnancy!Not one toy needed around here...Granny had just been released from the hospital. It was so good to see her...

We also celebrated 28 weeks of Baby Love...

Celebrated Sweet, Sweet Baby Love I should say!
(I'm now at 31 weeks and GRoWInG!!!)
And finally, there are always lots of little cousins
who come around "Sham Poo's"
whom we love to play with and see!!!

We LoVE "Sham Poo" and Uncle James!!!

3 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Aww...you look beautiful! Sweet picture that Troy got of you and baby Love. I always love reading about your family visits. You guys are so blessed!

angie said...

Sweet picture of you loving your baby boy! I love "Sham Poo" that is hilarious:-). It is such a blessing to visit with extended family. Great times!

Ally said...

love your baby pics, you are such a beautiful pregg mommy!!