Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkin Painting

My sweet punkin' and I had an impromptu
stop at a pumpkin patch we passed
one cool afternoon.
ORANGE everywhere...
we were so happy!!!
Sweet Girl checked out each row of pumpkins...
She just knew that Bubba would want
a big one like this...
She loved these itty bitty ones...
And then the sweetest BIG sister in the world
chose this one for her little baby brother...We got home and she was so excited over her
Bubba Punkin, Haddie Punkin and Baby Punkin...
The next day we painted our pumpkins...
Walker was quite serious about this...Haddie wanted hers to be like a rainbow...
Miss Picaso and her Pumpkin...Walker painted fast and furiously
yet meticulously all in order to create
Pumpkin Anakin Skywalker...
Meet Anakin, Rainbow & Baby...
Although this sweet boy didn't visit the pumpkin
patch with us, I still took his picture in one of
his Halloween shirts...he's so big and sweet
and full of life! I absolutely adore my
BIG BOY PunKIN!!!

6 comments:

Beth E. said...

Mindy,
They are at such a fun age! I remember trips to the pumpkin patch, painting pumpkins, etc. It truly seems like only yesterday. Now, here we are with two college boys! Time has flown by for us!

It's great to see you making every single moment with your sweet kiddos count!

Rhonda said...

Oh, I love those three little punkins!!! Walker's shirt is so perfect for a boy his age! I know as they get older, they are pretty picky about not looking like a "baby" in holiday clothing!! Great pictures of Miss Haddie pattie pie in the pumpkin patch!!

Kimberly said...

I knew you would find a pumpkin patch!
xoxo
Love you guys!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Orange is soo her color! Haddie looks too cute in the pumpkin patch. I LOVE all of the colorful pumpkins at your house!!!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Mindy. Breanna has a blog and an etsy site. Her blog is brenotes.blogspot.com. Her link to her etsy site is on there. Tell her Mo sent you! Me

angie said...

What a sweet big sister! I bet she lved seeingall that orange:-). The painted pumpkins are precious.