Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hoodie Halloween 2009

Friday night was our annual
Hoodie Halloween Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are my two little Hoodies so
excited for the kids to come play at our house!
I mean, really excited!!!

The theme this year was Saturday Night Live Characters or Celebrities.

Hint Hint:
Looks like the paparazzi took this picture...Oh no, there were paparazzi on the
inside, too...
We were Brangelina!!!
The paparazzi wouldn't leave us alone...We finally decided to just pose, but
we're donating the money from this picture
to our favorite charity...
Brad Pitt ain't got nothin' on MY man!!!
Our version of the Jolie-Pitts...
My very own BP & Shiloh...

While the Little Hoodies LOVE to watch their
mommies and daddies get dressed up,
they love THIS even more...And getting to go and play with their very
favorite Hoodie sitter who comes, too...
Sweet Little Hoodie Blessings...
Look who joined us again around 11 pm
still eating cookie cake!!!

The Hoodies are SO creative...
we had Amy Winehouse, Dieter, Lady Ga Ga,
the Church Lady, Katherine Gallagher,
and more!!!

This is ALWAYS SUCH A FUN NIGHT!!!
And it was LIVE from Hewitt, Texas!

I love Hoodie Halloweens!!!

This year's will be hard to EVER top!

Love you, Hoodies!!!

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Wowza, you guys can pull of Bradgelina well!! You guys are way Hotter, for sure!

Let me know the next time a house comes on the market in the hood! ;)

Kimberly said...

Holy Jolie-Pitt! You guys looked great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you had such a fun night. xoxoxo

melanie, aka Mo said...

LOVE those cos-cumes! Hilarious. But, show us the other hoodies. I gottttta see em! Mo

angie said...

HA! Y'all look awesome! How fun:-). And who doesn't like cookie cake at 11?

Elizabeth said...

The BEST Brangelina EVAH!!! So fun to see what our hoodies will do next Love ya!

Rhonda said...

I LOVE you and Troy's costumes! Yall were the BEST Brangelina ever!! OMG ~ we are so copying that next year!! Yall look GREAT!!!! I love it, love it, love it! And all those Hoodie kids ~ now that's a house full! Looks like a blast, and I'm with Mo, I want to see all the costumes!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

GURRRLLLL, we had some FUN that night. Sorry I didn't call you the next day. ha! You guys took the cake on the costumes. I think I will be contacting TMZ.com to see if I can get some money for my pictures. ha! Fun times:)

Beth E. said...

Y'all look totally famous...there was attitude in those poses! lol

BTW, speaking of poses...Haddie cracked me up with the expression on her face in the second pic...hilarious!

Katy said...

hilarious!! I must say y'all looked pretty authentic!! ;)

btw---I LOVED Hadlee's dress in the November post. heart it!! ;)

Shannon said...

CRACKING UP!!! I love it! You make the perfect pair and pulled it off better than any one else could!