Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Visit from Down Under

Over the weekend
(after Hadlee's illness and before Walker's!),
I went to Houston to visit
my bestie Kimberly Mo and
her precious little girl Chloe Bo!
They now live in Perth, Australia.
It was wonderful having them home!!!
Chloe is absolutely as precious as you can get!!!

Hadlee sent her fellow Petite Na Na a new baby doll...the same kind of doll that Hadlee fell in love with at this age!

Sweet Chloe was no different...
and oh so precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chloe Bindi Bo...YOU ARE A DOLL!!! A living doll, I tell ya!!!
We met several of Kimberly's friends
out for dinner and then a few of us
stayed in a nice hotel together. FUN, FuN!
I was so happy for my girl to get to see
all of her friends...but mostly me! hee hee!!! Such an amazing friend to me who lives
WAY, WAY too far away now! Doesn't change
a thing about our friendship though!
She'll forever be my first apartment roommate in
college. We loved our 16B Hizow!Love you Precious Mate!!!

5 comments:

angie said...

I'm so glad you got to go visit! I love the sweet doll you got her- perfect. I hope you are staying well:-).

Katy said...

Mindy girl! You are looking so cute you little prego!!!!!! :) I hope you are feeling well and hanging in there. Love reading your posts and how much you love your kids!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

You are so right! She is a DOLL. So glad you got to see them. I pray their flight back goes just fine!

By the way...you are looking CUTE little momma!

Beth E. said...

How sweet! It's great that you hang on to those friendships. I've lost touch with former high school/college friends. Only now am I reconnecting with some of them.

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time! You and Baby Love look great in those pics!

Amanda said...

Ahhh there's that adorable Belly! Yep, that definitely looks like a boy belly, all the way!!!! You are carrying nice and low. You must feel real comfortable, haha. ;)