Sunday, October 18, 2009

26 Weeks Worth of Love

I thought I better post about our 26 week
appointment before we hit 27 WEEKS tomorrow!
WOOOOOOOOOOO nellie!!!
This time we took Walker with us to the doctor.
Sharing Baby Boy Love's pregnancy with
him and Hadlee has made everything
so much sweeter and more special!!!

I am so glad the Pierce BOYS give the new
member on their team the thumbs up...

Our doctor and nurse loved seeing Walker all big and grown up. Walker wore his Aggie stuff for our doctor ~ of course we have an Aggie doctor! We kept telling Walker how Dr. K was the very first person to see him when he was born. Walker asked if I was asleep when he was born...NOT HARDLY Big Boy!!!

When we heard the heart beat, Walker put his hand over his own heart and said, "His heart is beating just like mine." My heart almost melted right about then!Oh and good news, Walker has a new name for Baby Boy Love...Anakin Skywalker Pierce. Of course Hadlee throws a FIT over that one. Luckily they have come to an agreement...

Anakin Cosmo Pierce!!!

The Big Brother & Big Sister might be in for a rude awakening on Little Brother's birthday!?!

We love you, Baby Boy Love!!! 26 weeks of PURE love and ready for a LIFETIME of more!

8 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh this is going by so fast! I can't believe baby boy Love is 27 weeks cooked. Oh sweet boy on the way we can't wait to meet you and love on you!

Love that Walker and Haddie got to be in on your visit with Dr. K. I think that just makes them feel even more part of this baby on the way.

Could you be any more beautiful?

I am READY to paint girl! Let's make plans.~RoRo

angie said...

I cannot believe you are almost 27 weeks already!!! I love the name your sweeties chose. Hilarious. I think I told you that Ryan wanted to name Ally 'ming-ming' from the wonderpets...I love the way their minds work. Mindy you are glowing these days. Just such a beautiful momma! I cannot wait to meet this baby.

Misty said...

Love the name! :)

You are making me consider having a third! How sweet it is to take Hadlee and Walker to the OB appts!

Alison H. said...

I am so glad everything is going well in your pregnancy! Are you sure you don't model for Pea in the Pod? Do you have any "real" names picked out yet?

Katy said...

I'm cracking up at the names!! so funny. Pleeeeeease name him after a star wars character!! ;) You're lookin so pretty, prego!

Beth E. said...

Aw, c'mon, Mindy...I think Cosmo has a nice ring to it! ;-)

How sweet that Walker went with you to the doctor. My heart just about melted, too, when you shared what Walker said! He is precious.

I can hardly believe that you are (now) 27 weeks! Baby Love will be here before you know it!

Shannon said...

The time is FLYING! I love that you got to take Walker with you. What a precious memory! You look amazing and it is not going to be long before you are to your 2 week appointments! Yippee!

Rhonda said...

You look FABULOUS and I think it is so sweet that Walker was there to hold your hand for your appt! What sweet spirited children you have, but that's not a surprise with YOU as MOMMY! I'm excited about Robin's painting experience!! Will it be a Christmas ornament since an Easter egg won't work with Baby Cosmo's arrival time?!?