Tuesday, October 6, 2009

School CARNIVAL!!!

We had a ball at Walker's school carnival
on Friday night...................

Our little first grader was so excited to be there!His little sister was pretty happy, too!
Where there is music, she will be dancing...So we had wristbands to do all of the activities
and games, but these two wanted to spend
most of their time on the playground! It was a dream come true for Haddie Girl
to get to play on Bubba's school playground!Walker was so good helping her...
melted this mommy's heart!Walkman just had to show off some of
his tricks like the zip line... While we were at the playground,
SUPER DAD and I do mean super was
taking over MY shift at the bungee cord inflatable!
He had to get up on the inflatable every single
time to strap the kids in and out.
T-dawg took one for the team!!!
I'm sure I'll figure out a way to repay him!
This Big Mama might have deflated the inflatable!!!Look at this big brother holding on to
his little sister in line for the BIG slide
that Hadlee decided she wanted to do...I thought that Daddy would be making
a trip up this inflatable, too, to get
Haddie down...NO WAY...
she wanted to do this slide over & over again!!!Walker didn't mind that one bit at all!!!Then they did a full obstacle course together...Walker has come a long way...
he would never have wanted his hair spray painted two years ago!He loved it while Hadlee would have
nothing to do with the spray paint!
Neither would even consider getting their faces painted?!?Walker was able to show us where he has
signed the gym board twice for extra good behavior!!!No more tickets, kiddos!!!I am so thankful for Walker's school.
I love it and there are the nicest people there!I am also so very thankful for
SUPER DAD and my Walker & my Haddie!!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

how fun! Everyone looks so happy in the pics. Your kids are adorable!!!

Beth E. said...

I'm glad everyone had such a great time! Those years with the children make for wonderful memories. I know I have some great memories from when my boys were that age. :-)

Have a great week!
Beth

angie said...

Nice job super dad!! That carnival is awesome. And stop it with Hadlee's outfit, it's SO cute!! I love the last picture with the orange spray paint on your cute dress- I hope it comes out:-).

Katie said...

Your family is so cute and fun!