Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Baby Daddy

Happy Birthday to my BiG LoVE...
my BAby DaDDy...my T-DaWg!!!

How sweet are these precious hands on their
Daddy? They LOOOVE them some Daddy!!!
We celebrated Troy's 41st birthday yesterday
because he has something for work
today (boo hoo!). Walker wasted no time
yesterday morning to give his daddy the card
that he and Grandmother went shopping for...
a STAR WARS musical card!
It has been well worth Grandmother's money...
I'm amazed that the card is still playing
that theme song because it's been
opened many, many times!
Haddie Girl, on the other hand, had
one thing on her mind all day long...
...and that would be Daddy's cookie cake!!!Continuing with Walker's theme,
he had to have this picture with the
Birthday Daddy and his lightsaber... We loved every second of Daddy's Day and
we hope all of his wishes come true...Don't ya love the sack that Haddie
chose just for Daddy...I absolutely LOVE the happiness in this picture...There's that Star Wars card AGAIN!!!Finally a very special gift from me
to my Baby Daddy whom I love with
all of my heart and soul...He makes me laugh and smile like no other!I'm so glad that he was born 41 years ago
and that he'll be my Baby Daddy for the
third time!!! I am one blessed wife & mama!If only you could really see the picture below...
this would be my 41 year old husband
running the cul-de-sac for the Hoodies
in his SKIN TIGHT under armour pants and
top (for wearing under his hunting gear).
Talk about our Super Hero...
he just needed a cape!!!
I LoVE that he'll still take my double
dog dares! And I LOvE that's he my man
and my BAbiES' DaDDy!!!
Happy Birthday, T-Dawg!
I love you!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

What a riot you guys are! Happy Birthday, Troy. Wow, this year has flown by fast.. I remember reading all about last years Birthday party.

Brandi said...

FUNNY!!! Love the shirt, he has to wear that at the hospital.HEHE!! Love how Haddie was eyeing the cookie cake and how Walker was so proud of his Star Wars card; so cute. Your hubby is one lucky man!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

You are too funny girl! Love the new shirt Tdawg has. Will he be sporting that to the hospital??

Did you see all the cops in our neighborhood last night? Apparently there was some "crazy" in the Hood who thought he was a Super Hero! Not sure if this is Troy but I am just saying......ha!

You guys are FUNny!

Happy Birthday Tdawg. We LOVES YOU!

Beck said...

LOL, Happy Birthday to your "Baby Daddy!" That is too funny. LOVE the pictures of sweet Hadlee with the cake. Landon is the same way at this age, so excited about anything sweet!

You are definitely going to need a new camera with a brighter flash so you can catch Troy's neighborhood streaking moments (;

Hope you have a wonderful week. You look amazing! Makes me want to have another baby!!

angie said...

Sweet post girl. Happy bday Troy! Now I really want some cookie cake:-)!!!!
Sweet Lauren made a Star Wars CD for Ryan if you ever want to copy it. They have all the songs on iTunes!

Beth E. said...

Awwww...I hate that I missed wishing Troy a happy birthday! This sick computer stuff is the pits!

I'm on Bill's computer now, trying to catch up on all my blog reading.

I know Troy had a great day...it definitely got off to a great start!

Happy Belated Birthday, T-Dawg!