Sunday, October 11, 2009

HE Loves Them More

I went on a wonderful little road trip
this weekend. This was how I left
my two babies on Saturday morning
after Walker's football game!
They are so full of life & energy & joy!

I love them so much, IT HURTS!!!
I hate leaving my kids...hate.it!
It's not that I worry about them with Troy
by any means, but I just worry that
something will happen and I won't be there
or something will happen to me.
It's awful how much I fret over this,
but it's because I.LOVE.THEM.SO.MUCH!

On my drive I started thinking about
how I never knew I could love like this or
love this much. Then I thought about how
my love for them isn't even a fraction of
how much God loves them.

WOW!!!
I am so thankful for God's love...
and for my sweet children!

7 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

AMEN! That is one sweet post. Glad you are back home:) Pat that belly for me.

Amanda said...

So perfectly said!

Anonymous said...

Sweet sweet Mama!

Beth E. said...

You are so right! AND...it gives us an idea of the depth of love our Father has for US.

Whenever I do or say something not pleasing to Him, the enemy sometimes tries to plant seeds of doubt into my spirit, causing me to wonder HOW God could love me when I must disappoint Him time and time again?! But then, all I have to do is think about how much I love my boys, and how I could NEVER stop loving them...no matter what! It helps me to understand - just a little - the depth of love God has for ME. :-)

angie said...

I feel the exact same way...and I LOVE this song!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Mindy ~ Too cute. You are a precious pregnant woman!

Katie said...

Me again. ; ) I have thought of this several times working through Reese's death. If GOD loves her more than I do, then I know He did what was best for her...even though I want her here.