Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crazy Socks, Crazy Love

It was crazy sock day at Walker's school
and that meant that Haddie Girl
wanted to participate, too!

I L0VE their enthusiasm!!!
I wish, hope and pray that they would
never, ever lose it! Oh, how I wish that!

I recently received an e-mail from a dear friend describing her brother's amazing wedding. There was a quote in it that I absolutely love...

In describing the couple she said they will "love well because they have been well loved"!

~WOW~

I pray that my children will always love well. I am doing my very best to love them well!!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Love the quote from your friend; so true and awesome! Nate has crazy sock day next week. Haddie is just like Addi, always following what big brother does. Your kids are precious!!!

angie said...

I love their flair! They obviously get that from you. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend:).

Amanda said...

Isn't that the truth!

Love the socks :)

Beth E. said...

AMEN, Mindy...that's a great quote!