Saturday, October 3, 2009

Down Set Hut and a TOUCHDOWN

Walker played a great football
game this morning!!!
He got three flags...
...and he scored his first TOUCHDOWN!!!
This is Haddie Girl giving her Bubba a
big hug when he ran over after his touchdown!
I started video taping with my regular camera
when Walker was playing quarterback.
I love hearing him say "DOWN SET HUT"!
Low and behold...he says it, makes an
awesome pass to his good buddy who
catches it and goes in for the touchdown!
It was an AWESOME PLAY!!!

The very next play, Walker hands it off
to the same teammate and he scores again!!!
Wahoooooooooooooooo!
Walker was on top of the world after this game!

Here are the two stars of the game...
WAY TO GO WALKER!!!
You gave it your all and had a blast!
That's all mommy and daddy could ask for!!!

5 comments:

melanie, aka Mo said...

Mindy. Oh my gosh. That second pic, where Walker is drinking from the sports bottle, he looks JUST like Troy Boy! I love watching little boys play football! I remember Hunter's early football days when I looked at this post! Sweet memories! Mo

Blessings from the Reeds said...

All star!! I love how you have this on video. He will love watching these when he gets older. Hate that I missed Walker and Luke's game....dang homework! Great job Walker! Proud of you:)

angie said...

Way to go Walker!! Nice job as quarterback-I see that in his future:-) I love how excited you were too momma! so fun.

Beth E. said...

Way to go, Walker!

Looks like you have quite a football player in your family. I loved it when you squealed, Mindy! ;-)

Shannon said...

Awesome job, Walker! I might just need to make a phone call to Jerry Jones and tell him that Romo just doesn't hold a candle to Mr. Walker Texas Ranger! :-) Mindy - I love your cheering! That is just too sweet!