Wednesday, October 7, 2009

24 Weeks (LAST week) and KICKING!!!

Last week marked 24 weeks, and
I am feeling GREAT!!!
I am actually 25 weeks and three days
already and can't believe I'm looking
at only 15 weeks to go (I hope & pray!)!
I am continually able to eat different foods
while remaining faithful to my cheese,
Nexium, banana splits and sour pickles!!!
And woooooooooo nellie,
the wedding ring already doesn't fit!
Baby Boy Love is somethin' else!
He is so playful! hee hee!!!
So much for a calm, laid back third child
like so many have told me about?!?
Oh well, I guess he comes by it
naturally........................
These two always seem to be having a
kickin' good time and I wouldn't have it
any other way!!!

Both Walker & Hadlee talk a lot about their baby brother. Just today Walker told me that he wrote something in his journal at school that I would really like. "Something about your tummy" were his exact words! He went on to say that he wrote about a baby being in his mommy's tummy and that he is excited! MELT ME.

And then our little Princess Pie...sweet as everything giving my belly kisses every.single.night when she's not rubbing on it or putting her delicate little hand on there to feel her baby brother kick. (We won't discuss though what Baby Brother does sometimes when I pick Hadlee up! Thank Goodness she doesn't feel those kicks yet!!!)

And Baby Daddy...well, he has some big things in the works for his baby boy and he doesn't even seem to mind that it involves giving up his beloved Aggie room!!!

Baby Boy Love...
We already love you so, so much!!!
Mommy is praying for you!

9 comments:

Brandi said...

You look so cute preggers! I was a whale at 24 weeks. Before you know it your house will have 3 little bambinos... so fun!!!!

Beck said...

I am praying for you too! Can't wait to see if your sweet baby boy looks like Walker!! You are adorable, and I have no idea why your wedding ring won't fit!! You look like you haven't gained a pound! LOL, have a great day!

angie said...

You are such a beautiful pregnant momma!! I love the kickin' kid pictures:-).

Rhonda said...

You have got to be the cutest little pregnant thing I have ever seen! And GLOWING!! So happy for you all and can't wait for sweet baby love's arrival!!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Gosh, you look good! Seriously you are just beautiful with your little tummy. I would never guess you were 24 weeks plus. GURL, what is your secret? Oh, I forgot sour pickles and cheese:) Haddie and Walker are going to make the best big brother and sister to baby boy love! This baby isn't even here yet and he is already LOVED by so many. Sweet, sweet tummy!

Looking good my friend!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Mindy. You skinny thang you. I look like I am 39 weeks! And I think we both know that ain't possible! Because my girls are still so young, I just pretend I haven't gotten my baby weight off yet! Ha. Won't be long and I can't use that excuse. You look great. You GLOW!! Mo

Shannon said...

You are so stinkin' cute! It is just sick! The kids kicking is priceless! You certainly don't look like you have gained a pound! You are every pregnant girl's nightmare....just so perfectly precious! Just glowing!

Brandi said...

Hey, I got Addison and Ty's jammies at Wal- Mart for $6...score!! They didn't have Nate's size so I had to get them at Gymboree... ouch! I have a 20% coupon off at Gymboree if you want it... let me know and I'll email it to you.

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Only 15 more weeks to go-WOW! So glad to hear you are feeling great because you look totally fab! Enjoy this time as it will go by very quickly.
The kids look so happy and will be super big sibs.