Saturday, October 17, 2009

BOO J's, not PJ's

I gave Haddie Girl these adorable
glow in the dark Halloween PJ's the other
night...it was too cute because Walker
was JUST as excited as his little sister!!!
Look behind Wild Man...
Haddie was desperate to see her PJ's glow!
After Walker's excitement,
I made it my mission to also find
some glow in the dark pj's big enough
for him...and I did!!!Of course during my mission Haddie
ended up with another pair
and some Halloween panties!!!They said this guy was baby brother...
hope our lil' punkin' is cuter in real life!!!
They are WILD as monsters...but also sweet as candy...

Absolutely BOO-licious to me!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG, I have that SAME table in my entry way as well and mine looks just like yours.. stuffed with pictures, ha!

Those are some cute Boo J wearin' kids and how sweet they think of baby brother already! I know you just can't wait!!!!

Rhonda said...

I love Hadlee trying to watch the PJ's glow - cute!! But I must admit, I personally like the bright striped PJ's the best! And of course that baby girl has Halloween panties!!!! I'm sure glad Bubba ended up with a pair of cool Halloween PJ's, too! Oh, and I'm **SURE** baby brother will be cuter than that spooky Halloween guy!!!

Brandi said...

You just wait until you have your third little pumpkin..... Oh, the fun you are going to have!!! You're right, your kids are BOOlicious!!!!!

angie said...

They are just Boo-tiful:-). Really so cute. I'm a sucker for holiday clothing!

Beth E. said...

Hmmm...wonder if they make glow-in-the-dark pj's in MY size??? I love those! lol

Your kiddos are so cute. I love the pictures you take of them!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

ha! I cracked up over the cute PJs! Love it!!! Look how excited they are:) 2 weeks to go....candy time!

Those are two CUTE Boo's you have there.