Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hadlee Halloween Fashion Show 2009

Haddie LOVES to talk about "fashion shows"
in her cute little, quiet voice!
It never fails when we have visitors,
she'll say she wants to put on a fashion
show. I have to help her put on her
high heel wedges and play her favorite
Kidz Bop CD. It also never fails,
that she gets bashful and all of the
sudden will NOT do the fashion show!!!

Haddie LOVES her some orange
and I love her some Halloween outfits...
so this, in her sweet honor, shall be her
Halloween Fashion Show 2009!!!
Boolicious...

"Mummy's Girl" (I bought this size 4T shirt at Target when Hadlee was ONE! It was like 90% off and the only one they had left...I think it was 49 cents!!!)

Orangelicious...
Of course we didn't forget the adorable
candy corn clippies that Lindsay made
her last year...MONSTER HADLEE...

Here Kitty Kitty!

BOO-tiful...WHO loves this baby girl?!?WHO? WHO? Mommy do!!!Every once and awhile we have a
handsome male model join our fashion show...Usually the male model gets out of hand!!!And for the grand finale of the
Hadlee McCall Halloween Fashion Show 2009...
some precious punkins!!!

Punkin Pie Haddie...Mommy loves you so much! I love dressing you and shopping for you and spending every last second I can with you & your brother. You are my pumpkin delight in so many, many ways! Here's to many more fashion shows!!!

9 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

That is the prettiest pumpkin I have ever seen! I would got to any of her fashion shows:)

Happy Halloween Haddie cakes.
RoRo can't wait to see you tonight~

Brandi said...

I love how she poses.. so cute!! She's a natural!!!! Happy Halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

Orange-you-cute!!!! That was the best fashion show I've ever seen!

Where in this world did you get the solid hot pink and solid black ruffle pants? The ones (they look knit) that have the tiered ruffles.....So so cute! Gotta have 'em! That Haddie girl is the most orangelicious little thing I've ever seen! I just can't wait to see her reaction to little man! She is growing up soooo fast and she is so cute! Have fun tonight...can't wait to see lots of pics!

Amanda said...

She is so beautiful. She still has that baby face look, but yet, getting so big too! I'm glad I'm not the only orange nut. ;)

angie said...

Such cute outfits and such a beautiful girl! I am a sucker for all the Christmas outfits.

Beth E. said...

What a sweet little model! She is workin' it in those Halloween outfits! She's a sweetie.

Walker cracks me up. He reminds me of my boys when they were that age. Full of energy...and just a touch of mischief! ;-)

KKGrimmer said...

Goodness, you have BOO-tiful children! I'm liking the orange myself this year--too cute!!

Kimberly said...

Can Auntie Kimberly pls borrow Haddie's cool tights!? Love all her Bootiful outfits!
Chloe looks so cute in her o so big and droopy bottomed 3T pjs from YOU!

Misty said...

Miss Hadlee has more Halloween outfits than anyone else I know! What a CUTIE in such cute outfits!