Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Haddie's Got on Her Dancing Shoes

...because she is taking dance!!!
Sweet Haddie Pattie Pie started
taking ballet & tap last week.
She loves her tap shoes!!!
She observed half of the class last week
before deciding to join in...
but today, she went right out!
The first half of the class is ballet and the
second half is tap. Hold me...these little girls
are PRECIOUS!!! Especially this one...
Today everytime she saw me in the window,
she would mouth something like
"I'm hungeee" (I'm hungry) or
"I'm tiiiiwed" (I'm tired).
I simply gave her the thumbs up each time
and she would go back to dancing her
little heart out!!!
Her teacher Mrs. Emily gave the girls
a homework sheet so they could practice
the ballet positions. Hadlee was most
excited about having homework...
just like Bubba does!!!
I wasn't kidding about her dancing
her little heart out...This was how I found our little ballerina
shortly after we got home!

May you always dance your little heart out, Sweet Girl!!!

4 comments:

Beck said...

This is so sweet Mindy! I think I have mentioned before that I am counting down to Brynne's 3rd birthday so I can put her in ballet! I can't wait!!

angie said...

There is a special place in my heart for tiny ballerinas! She looks PRECIOUS! Aren't they so cute? The pictures of her asleep in the chair are so funny. I hope she always loves to dance.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh Mindy! Melt RoRo's heart. I can't wait to be a stage mom with you:) Oh haddie girl, you are just too sweet for words.

Katie said...

I love this, Mindy. I have been checking in but haven't said anything lately. I love your kids "Boo Js." Too cute.