On my Bounty paper towels (it's the only brand I buy), the fall line says...
"There is so much to be thankful for."
After the English teacher in me looks beyond the preposition at the end of the sentence, I can't help but SO agree! I can't say too many things about myself, but I know for certain that I am thankful for many, many reasons every single day of my life.
So reading even further on my paper towels, I find...
"Give thanks for simple blessings."
Thanks, Bounty...that's just what I plan to do today.
1. My husband who brushed my hair last night. (If he reads this, he'll DIE!). Trust me, there was a 'deal' going on...we were both rewarded!!!
2. While driving, I move my rear view mirror down just slightly, so I can look at Hadlee in the backseat. Her expressions, sweetness, innocence, and beauty just melt my heart.
3. Walker's cute little legs that I look at when he's walking out to get in Daddy's truck in the morning. He's so tall and precious and perfect to me.
4. The way Hadlee likes to crawl on top of me and snuggle with all of her might when we lie down together. It's like Heaven to me.
6. The fact that my Na Na friends and I say "I love you" every time we hang up the phone. And we mean it.
7. Being able to drop by my parents' house for anything and everything (including dropping Hadlee off to nap so I can run errands and shop...at Target!).
8. Mr. V! I'll have to do a post all about him someday. He is one of my dearest, best friends. He is in his 60's and he was my 7th grade English teacher. We e-mail every single day ~ at least TWICE a day. He is eccentric and fabulous in every single way possible. I look forward to my morning e-mail and my 5:30 e-mail everyday.
9. Hearing Walker say, "Do you know what time it is?" "It's TICKLE TIME!" Playing 'tickle run time' with him is the BEST. His giggles are like sweet music to my ears.
10. My Hood. They are our best friends and they are literally a few steps away from me.
11. Watching Walker show Hadlee his new Spiderman comic book and hearing Haddie say "COOL BUBBA"!
12. When Walker and Troy roll down the window every single morning as they leave for school and Walker yells, "Love you more than anything" while Hadlee and I give the thumbs up.
13. That Sweet L (Na Na Laura) gave birth to her third precious healthy baby yesterday named Sawyer...pics to come soon! Sweet L is a RockStar!
14. Seeing Haddie's head pop up from her nap and right away hearing her say "get Bubba" because she can't wait to go and pick up Walker from school.
15. That "God is so BIG...yet, so attainable and personal." I recently read that on an e-mail and I just found it to be so profound and true.
16. Kelli G. Even though she lives in a different town now, I can still call her for anything (like a dress even!) and she has it to me the next day!
17. Blogger friends like you. I love all of my new friends in bloggerville! It's a highlight of my day to see what you are all doing!
18. Secretly I am even thankful that Walker stayed home from school today (don't worry he wasn't playing hookie...I took him to the doctor and he has a viral infection ~ he's already feeling better!).
Made me realize how much I miss him in the afternoons. He plays a mean game of Go Fish...
19. My lovable little Snickerdoodle & everything about her...
Especially the way she can't wait to get her clothes off at night for bath. She runs around the house as fast as she can saying "I naned" (I naked!)...
20. Bounty Paper Towels. You really are the
P.S. ~ If you happen to listen to the songs that I play on my blog, then really listen to the words of this one today. It is one of my all time favorite songs. It was played at my wedding...I just love it.