Sunday, September 28, 2008

Austin City Limits ~ Part ONE

For those of you familiar with Austin City Limits, please forgive me...but I just so happen to think that MY version of Austin City Limits is THE BEST!!!

Over the weekend the kids and I went to Austin to first meet this BEAUTIFUL BOY...

Yes, this is my dear friend Sweet L and her new baby boy Sawyer! Remember I wrote about them last week. Yes, Sawyer isn't even two weeks old! He is PRECIOUS!!!
As is his beautiful big sister, Claire...

Quite the gang of Petit Na Na's...

Hadlee, Walker, Jacob & Claire...

Hadlee was quite interested in this sweet, PERFECT baby boy...
she even wanted ME to hold him!

Wouldn't you LOVE to know what was going on in her little mind?!?...

Sweet Little Girl Petite Na Na's...

Yes, we love to love...

Silly just like Little Na Na's should be!!!

Sweet L thought that I looked good with a newborn again...

Too bad we'd need a willing Daddy to make that happen...

I didn't plan for much time at the Boone's house seeing as though they have a newborn of less than two weeks, a two year old AND a four year old. Beautiful Boy was I wrong!!! Sweet L has it going on as a Mommy to THREE!!! She looks fantastic and everything is going so smoothly! I was very impressed! Laura and Sam are ROCKIN' parents...and it was sooooooooo fun to see them and their PRECIOUS family!!!

I love you, Sweet L!!! Wish you would have let me take Sawyer...I reeeeeeally wanted him!

Next we were off to see Kelli & Kate. Another BLAST...pics & dets tomorrow!

(P.S. ~ Sweet L, turn up your volume on your fancy little Iphone or computer and hear the song I chose for Sawyer!!!)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Aw, how precious he is! You do look GREAT with that baby in your arms. Maybe that dear husband will change his mind someday. If mine could then anyone's husband could.
Always looking forward to your posts!

Beck said...

What a sweet baby boy! Aren't newborns the best! LOVE them (: Did you ever get the email I sent you? Hopefully I sent it to the right addy! Hope you are enjoying all your time with your friends!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Sweet L has beautiful children! You DO look pretty good with 3. I would show Tdawg this! Might change his mind:)Fingers always crossed for one more beautiful Pierce baby!!

melanie, aka Mo said...

HEy Mindy,
I wish you lived closer! I have been LOOKING for someone to take my new baby! Doesn't that sound horrible? SHe is so fussy. I just need friends who will help me by taking a shift! I am going out of town this weekend, and todd is about over the edge too, so I have a different friend keeping Gabbi on Thursday and Friday nights so he can get a break while I am in Canton. Does that make me a bad mom?! I am just WORN OUT with the crying!! Melanie