Sunday, September 7, 2008

Down to the Last Second of Summer

I forgot about these pictures that I took the weekend before school started (and they're a perfect continuation from yesterday's summer post!). The Reeds had come down for an impromptu play date...Haddie Girl was so excited!!!

Cute Couple of the Year Award goes to...

Of course the kids found an animal friend ~ this time, not a frog, but a beautiful caterpillar. Walker named it Chrysalis (he told me I should totally know why he named it that ~ I think I better review his insect books!).

It is the thrill of a lifetime for Walker to have all three Reeds down at the same time!!!

While up on Fort Walker but who should they see?!? Why Jillian, up on her fort next door. Come on over for cookies, Jilly Bean!!!

Cookies, Caterpillars, & Cool-Aids...CAN'T Beat It!!!

2 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I am cracking up! I had never seen these. Fun times! We are so blessed to live by such wonderful friends:) I don't think any of our neighbors can ever move. It just wouldn't be the same. To think back 5 years ago looking for a house in Texas (after praying my heart out in Iowa to be here)God led us to the perfect place in so many ways. We couldn't ask for better friends/neighbors. I don't think we tell you guys enough just how much we feel blessed to live by you. We love our Hood and we SURE love the Pierce family!

Amanda said...

I wanna live in a hood like yours! Such silly kids. Those are memories they will remember forever. My hood growing up was similar.

Mason's games are 8 every Sat cause they are the youngest 7/8 yr olds so they get the earliest time slot. This will be our Sat mornings for the next 9 weeks.

I'm feeling great! Thanks for asking. I just am always soooo tired. I have to force myself to wake up... took another 3 hr nap today. HAHA! and I'm sure I'll be ready for bed again by 9:30. I'm just waiting for the pukey feeling to come.. I HOPE not, but time will tell.

How was your weekend? How is your new school year going?