Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GET YOUR GAME ON...

...and grab your favorite little cheerleader!!!

Tonight was Walker's first soccer game for this season!!! Luckily we are Aggie maroon again!

I wish you could really see the pic below up close ~ this is right after their first goal. Walker is jumping up and down ~ so excited!!!
Sometimes cheerleaders can get lazy...
...but they're always cute!!!

Some serious soccer...

...makes for a reeeeally thirsty boy!!!
Looks like the coach was showing some favoritism out on the field to Walker...
Don't tell but I think one of the coaches is SO cute...



Gimme a 'B-U-B-B-A'!!!
What cha got?!? BUBBA!!!


All night I was trying to teach my mother how to use a digital camera (for her trip to Europe). She was having a bit of a hard time. Walker comes off the field, grabs my camera, and takes this picture...
Coach giving Walker some special treatment (AGAIN!). We were SO proud of our little guy tonight...he played HARD!!!
Cute Claire who is also in Walker's class at school...
Lil' Sis is NOT going to be left out...
Why don't ya'll just melt your soccer mom's heart?!?...
Hi-Five Bubba! You're a ROCK STAR!!!

3 comments:

Beck said...

So cute! You have the sweetest kids! (well, besides mine...when they aren't playing in their poopoo!) And I love how you think one of the coaches is cute, LOL too funny! My email addy is travnbeck@msn.com
I will email you the directions in a few minutes...

angie said...

Love these pictures, what a great little athlete you have:) I love the picture that Walker took too!!! Too funny, precious kiddos

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Love the pictures of the star player! No wonder Walker looked tired yesterday. He was playing hard! The cheerleader is pretty darn cute too. Does she have bloomers on? haha.