Saturday, February 6, 2016

Walker's 13th Birthday Bash!

The boys ended up inviting A LOT 
of kiddos!!!  It was really hard to
narrow down the list:(
I was just like the boys ~ I wanted
to invite everyone.  We had to cut
the list and told the boys if they
hadn't talked with the person in 
a while then we needed to cut them.
It was still a HUGE number 
of kiddos coming!
It called for a mass shopping
trip to HEB and Wal Mart!  ;)
Sibling Love :)
Mama LOVE!
So thankful for these friends
who have become like family!
LOVE these People!!!!!!!!
Never too big for Daddy!
Yay for a Par~Tay!
The Birthday Boys!
Adding Reid into the mix!
J & J, too!
GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Little Sister Love!
The party was HOPPIN!!!!!!!!!
I love these mamas!
The girls were precious!
And so were the boys!
There were kids EVeRYWheRE!
I think these two are ADORABLE!!!
Hayden and Tatum
FooTBaLL!!!!!!!!!
VoLLeYBaLL!!!!!!!
AWESOME GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So thankful for these friendships!
Happy Birthday Guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Time for the Dive-In Movie...
SCaRY!!!!!!!!!
Most precious girls!
BaSKeTBaLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They all had so much fun!!!!!!
Hudson right in the middle of
the basketball game!  ;)
Such special young ladies:)
Huds had fun, too!  :)
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
My favorites:)
The.Dads.
Then they had RACES!  
Precious Presli!!!
Troy and Kelli mimicking a 
Walker and Kate picture! ;)
Kelli and I being cool! ;)
This would be right before Kelli
and I raced;)  She won!!!!!!
Opening gifts that night:)
With his little secretary;)
I am so thankful for my 
THiRTeeN year old son.  
And his awesome buddies!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday...
Jared, Cooper and Walker!!!

No comments: