Thursday, May 8, 2014

She's Eight

Eight Years Old ~ Second Grade
I still can't believe that my baby girl
is eight years old.  She has blossomed
so much this year.  I love her little
personality and her style
and most of all her sweetness.
She is the first one to mention how
much she loves Jesus and how He's
in her heart.  She has such a tender
heart and she feels everything so deeply.
I almost feel sorry for her in that
respect, but I know the Good Lord
will use that sensitive and compassionate
heart all the days of her life.
She is friendly and spunky
and even sassy!;)
When she is a little too much on
the sassy side, I always know she
will disappear and reappear with a
post-it note that says:
"I'm sorry.
B/F/F's?"
She loves her Daddy and thinks
snuggling with him is the
best thing in the world.
She is Walker's little sister
and all of his friend's favorite girl.
She fits the little sis role perfectly ~
cute, fun and annoying all in one!!!
Just as long as none of those
boys ever try to date her;)!!!
(Boys are NOT on Hadlee's radar
at eight and I'm OVERJOYED with that!).
She is Hudson's big sister ~
his playmate, his other mommy
and many days, his teacher!
She is an amazing big sister. 
She is everyone's friend at school
and the child who gives hugs to
each and every teacher she knows
at South Bosque every single day.
PaPa thinks she hung the moon.
Haddie Girl loves to play board
games and she is all about dance
and gymnastics.  She refuses to play
a team sport;) ha...although she's
awesome at working with Huds
on his t-ball.  She can cry
about anything ~ so, so sensitive.
She is a little on the fearful
side and never wants to be too
far from mommy:)))
But most of all to me...she is my
little girl.  The sweetest, most precious
gift the Good Lord ever gave me.
My daughter, my friend,
my sweet little angel on earth!

Hadlee truly is a delightful
little girl and I couldn't be more
proud of her and all that she is becoming.

2 comments:

snekcip said...

Happy Birthday to Beautiful Hadlee!!! OMG she is growing Mindy! Getting prettier by the day....if that's even possible!!!

snekcip said...

Came back to add "Wishing you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MINDY!"