Friday, May 23, 2014

Date Night

Oh my Goodness...this daddy/daughter
duo is too cute!!!  They love each
other so, so much!
They had been planning their
upcoming date night for quite some time.
I think Troy is very conscience
of how he coaches both boys' teams
(and would coach Hadlee's if she played
a sport;) and never, ever wants his
princess to feel left out. 
PLUS he's just head over heels
crazy for his little girl:)
They went to a new hot spot, Freddy's,
and Troy texted me this pic
of his favorite girl...
What's a mama to do?!?
Take HER two handsome boys on a date of course!!!
They chose Mazzio's...
pizza and games!  DUH!
It was FUN going on a date with
these two crazy guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They keep me on my toes:)))
I'll take a date night with any one
in my little family ANY time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like I'll get another one soon with my boys
since Hadlee can't seem to stop talking
about her next date with Daddy in June:)


No comments: