Wednesday, May 28, 2014

RaNDoM

Several years ago, a really good friend
of Troy's gave him his Marine fatigues.
Troy found them recently and
my boys love putting them on!!!
 I'm reading a book about WWI...
I can't even fathom what it's like
for mothers whose sons go off to war:(
Truly heroes...the sons and the moms.
 Would You Rather take a nap
or play a game with this sweet girl?!?
 PLaY with THiS GiRL!!!!!!!!
 A very rainy, stormy Monday night...
practice and dance cancelled
and we all end up in my bed watching
Dude Perfect videos!!!  PERFECT:)
 One went down quickly though;)
 
An afternoon with Grandmother...
what is my boy doing?!?
Pretending to be JACK the Rabbit of course!
My first night EVER to watch or know
or care about the NFL Draft!!!

We watched and waited with Johnny!!!  ;)
My little Aggies were just a little pumped!;)
Apparently we are now Cleveland Browns fans;) ha!

No comments: