Friday, May 16, 2014

April & May on my iPhone

Jelly sandwich lunch with my Baby Love...
(and we share a coke!)
So impressive...
he is Spiderman underneath,
Batman, Midway Man AND he 
can fly like Superman!!!!!!!!!!
"Rehearsing" for Hadlee's upcoming
poetry recital.  We didn't have to rehearse
Hadlee's poem...we were rehearsing
HUDSON standing beside her 
as the PROP!!!!!!!!!!;)
Where's Hudson?
Aggie Man!!!
Showin' off the Six Pack he's workin' on!
(and how about that busted up shoulder
and elbow from a football injury!!!)
This kid never fails to CRACK me up!!!
Car pool line.............and sound asleep!
Sweet Pea used some of her birthday
money to order some American Girl things!
She was sooooo worried over spending
her money;) We told her to enjoy and spend
and save the rest!!!  Smart girl:)
3Spoons on a Friday afternoon with such sweet friends!
Huddy is in LOVE with Presli & Jersi!!!
Matchy Matchy Besties
I made Walker get his hair cut
at this new place on the grand opening
day.  Hudson liked it;)
Midway Baseball Play Off Game...
At Baylor Ball Park on a BEAUTIFUL Saturday afternoon!
SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!
Darling chevron bikini from the Carrs!!!
Pretending to be a fireman!!!
PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA!  Oops that was from 1992!!!
Prom This Year.......
 
Love seeing some of my favorites...
like Kade!!! :)
 And Ashley :)
And Kelli G..........
Oh wait, this was PROM in 1993!!! ;)

Broken arm ;(
Cast by Dr. Haddie
Dance Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Little STaR!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweetest little girl in the world!!!
Baseball ALL.the.TIME!
and I LOVE IT!!!!
This #2 is my fave forever!!!!!!!!!
 Hudson (or I) misplaced his iTouch 
(Daddy's old iPhone) AND Walker's old
iTouch a few months ago.  I've
searched everywhere for these two things
and Hudson has missed them terribly!
I recently found Walker's old one though:)
Someday I know I'll find that other one
probably in the most random of places.
Huds was so happy to have at least one back!!!
(ANd how about his latest craze?...
wearing that Spider-Man arm thing 
rubber banned to his wrist!!!!!!!!)
A worn out Spider-Man!!!
I've never been a Starbucks girl since
I don't drink coffee, but now I frequent
the place for PUMPKIN BREAD
for Hadlee & Hudson.
They LOVE it and Hadlee loves
for me to have some in the car
for her after school!  ;)
Walker is learning to play the guitar
in Mrs. Koch's music class.  
He is loving it!!!
He gives us a concert sometimes
after school.  He can play 
"Hot Cross Buns" and "Smoke on the Water"!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: