Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hadlee's Gymnastics Awards

Hadlee has enjoyed gymnastics so much
this year!  I have been amazed at how
far she has come.  She has even decided to 
keep attending her class all through 
the summer rather than take off.  

Flips had their
Awards Ceremony on May 5th...

Each gymnast had to come to the middle
of the floor and do one "trick" they had
learned or mastered this year.
Hadlee did a beautiful cartwheel:)
After the program when we got in the car,
she said, "That was my best cartwheel ever, 
wasn't it?"  OH how I love this little girl!!!
Yes, it absolutely was!!!!!!!
Wish she would keep this confidence FOREVER:)
So proud of this young lady!!!
Eight Years Old ~ First Year of Gymnastics
Other than the mommy & me classes
we took when she was little!!!
 She had just turned three I think...
 So adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

Hadlee and Kate Kate ~
Our Gymnasts!
AND their crazy fan club;)
I am so proud of this little girl.
Gymanstics is something SHE wanted
to try and do.  Since she wanted to take
with Kate, she joined a class where
she was probably the least able of 
the group (and the youngest).  
That has not held her back at all.
  She just goes for it!!!
110% all the time.  
I never had this drive or gumption
when I was her age. 
I admire her for this and pray
she keeps this up FoReVeR!!!
So very proud of our gymnast!!!!!!

No comments: