Monday, May 19, 2014

School Stuff

Making her sign for the upcoming poetry recital!!!
She likes to do everything on her own!
Practicing with her prop;)
Such a cute prop;)
"Dress Rehearsal" at School :)
Fifth Grade Field Trip Day to
the Baylor Ropes Course!!!
 
Handsome 5th Grade Guys!
I loved it that Mrs. Williams sent
me a picture from the field trip!
Go Ryan & Walker :)
Supporting my former student
and our precious friend,
Madelyne, for her upcoming
mission trip with Young Life!!!
Huds & me in line at South Bosque ;)
Teacher Appreciation Week was last week.
I tried to do at least a little something for
each of Walker & Hadlee's teachers.
South Bosque divided each day into
something special for us to do.  
Wednesday was for the students
to write their teacher a note.
Hadlee went off in her room and wrote 
this note AND poem for Mrs. Bain!
I loved it!!!!!!!!!
I bet Mrs. Bain liked this better than 
any of the gifts I sent for her that week
since it was straight
from my Sweet Girl's HEART...
I totally copied the idea that my intern
did for me on "teacher supply day" for Mrs. Bain!
So fun!!! :)
We also tried to remember the Specials Teachers.
I know that Mrs. Flowers love slurpees!!!;)
Again...I just love Hadlee's sweet 
little words on paper:)
Mrs. Carr texted me this adorable pic
when she saw the three little besties
 at one of the poetry recitals!
Sometimes an e-mail will pop up 
on my phone from Walker from school.
This day he e-mailed that he had some
free time at school and created this.
So Walker!!!  Love it:)

I absolutely LOVE when Walker
wants to play guitar for us!!!
So glad I gave Troy a guitar as a gift
many years ago.  
Moments like this are PRiCeLeSS to me!!!


No comments: