Saturday, May 24, 2014

Mother's Day

Hudson wrote his name for Mrs. Janice's card!!!
(with minimal help from mommy!)
 
 Mrs. Janice mothers my baby boy 
every day and I couldn't be more
thankful for her.  She is truly the BEST.
  
Hudson had flowers for me, too!  And they 
were in such a special pot! Beautiful!!!
A beautiful rose from my favorite 
baseball player after his Saturday game:)
This is the handsome boy who
made me a mom first!!!!!
 Teaching Sunday School was special
on Mother's Day because I got to help
them create a special treat for their moms!
I loved this!!!
They are all so precious and sweet!
I especially love these two and loved
helping them make something for 
one of my favorite moms in the world!!!
But this little one?
Well, he has totally and completely
stolen my heart. 
Hudson has been back on a 
"I'm going to maweee mommy" kick
...especially on Mother's Day.  
I asked him when? and he said Saturday 
and that we are going to invite 
Grandmother, Mamaw and Haddie.  
And we are gonna dance!"
When we left my mom's that afternoon, 
he told her I'll see you Saturday for our date;)
I am sooooo undeserving to be these
sweet babies' mother!!!!!!
My Girl Love......
I had some entertainment
for the kids that morning!  ;)
He juggles!!!
The Good Lord has blessed me 
beyond measure.  I love my role
as mother to these three more than 
ANYthing in this world. 

The kids chose Sonic;) for lunch since
we didn't want to fight any crowds 
on Mother's Day.  Then we visited 
Mamaw and Grandmother.
Troy and I have the best moms in the world.
My Mother.
There just aren't words.
She's everything a mother should be.
For dinner?
Mazzio's!!!  ;)
Kids chose again...how fitting for Mother's Day!
I wouldn't have it any other way though.
Well, probably not.  Mazzio's might not 
have been my first choice;)
A golf card ride with these two soldiers
was the perfect ending...
And with my duck face girl!
Daddy was doing some crazy golf cart driving!:)
So the hubs spoiled me as usual on Mother's Day.
Some spray tans (yay!!!) AND he totally pulled one on 
me by getting me some earrings I've been wanting.
I never even mentioned these to Troy but 
the sweetest little birdies told him (Mrs. Janice
and Adrienne!).  It's so funny because Friday night
we were out to dinner with some friends and 
Troy heard me telling the wife that I wanted
some Kendra Scott earrings.  Troy texted her
at the table that he had already ordered me some!!!
IMPReSSiVE, Big Man!
He was so proud that he had surprised
me...as he should have been!!!
I love love love them!!!:)
He picked the color and everything.
GREAT job, Honey!!!!!!!!!!
I love my Mother's Day treasures from church.
Walker made me the little fabric cloth
in his Sunday School with JoY written on it:)
Hadlee made me this at school...
AND a purse with treasures inside...
I love her precious answers so much!!!
I like that I am as tall as a "medium tree"!
What I really like about Hadlee is "EVERYTHING", too!!!
My gorgeous rose from Walker
and my Super Mom card from the kids:)
This day is all about my three little loves 
and my own sweet and amazing mother.
My heart is so full!!!
A day like this also makes me pray
for so many whom I know are missing
their moms, wishing to be a mom,
or missing a child. 
 I can't imagine:(
A beautiful and blessed 
Mother's Day for me!!!!!!!!
 

No comments: