Saturday, May 17, 2014

Amazing Spider-Man 2

The time had finally arrived for
the new Spider-Man movie
to come to the theaters!!!
We had to go the first weekend;)
Seriously, he thinks he's Spider-Man!!!
We had quite the group for this event...
Mommy, Daddy, Travis, Chad, Amanda,
the Carr kids and the Pierce Kids
Chad & Haddie ~ So crazy!!!
Even the big boys are still
mesmerized by a super hero!  ha
My poor little Spidey got scared
at the end of the movie so he
and I went out.  Bless his heart!
And MAMA did NOT like the very end
of this movie AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! :(
Huddy tells me I will always
be his Mary (Maweee) Jane;)
Look at that sweet little face...
if he wants to wear that old Spider-Man
bleach stained pajama top forever,
I'll just have to let him.
He is PURE Spidey Love!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: