Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Birthday & A Field Day

Birthday Celebration on Stage
at South Bosque!!!
Hadlee's actual BIRTHday fell on 
Friday!!!  So cute up there on stage!:)
It's my BiRTHDaY, I can cry if I want to!!!
(Sweet thing thought I had left
after the assembly.  We had just gone
opposite ways though.)
Precious little besties...
Addy, Hadlee, Jersi
LOVE this day so much!!!
The day I became a mommy to a girl...
THIS GIRL!:)

Donuts for her Class!!!
Sweet Mrs. Carr brought Haddie Girl lunch!
She is going to be the BEST Mother-in-Law;)
 
 Then it was time for FieLD DaY!!!!!!
 Mrs. Bain's Double Trouble Class :)
Shelby, Jersi, Hadlee, Addison
 Besties!!!  Daddy took this pic:)
Mrs. Bain did their headbands...
 
The Events!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daddy's Girl:)
Mrs. Patel, a little boy's mom in the class,
and Hadlee LOVE each other!!!
Spidey in Action!
More FuN!!!!!!!!!!
Silly, Fun Friends:)
Hadlee cracked me UP complaining
about how hot and tired she was!
That's my girl;)
Mrs. Bain and her Babies!!!
CBall had a big fan!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cutest Couple Ever!!!
Cheers for their Class!!!
We loved being with sister on her birthday!

Eight is Great!!!!!!!!!
I walked up and told the girls that
I would take their picture for them.
They were all like "noooo, we want
to do a selfie!!!!!!!!!!"  haha

Jersi, Emma, Hadlee, Addy
Tug-of-War for the Teachers!!!
 Cheering on Mrs. Bain!!!

My favorite girl in the whole wide world!!!
Bain's Double Trouble doing CHANTS!!!

Against Ms. Fischer's Class!!! ;)
Chad, Amanda and I may or may not
have had something to do with this;)
It was funny!!!
Time for TUG-of-WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Taking it allllll in!!! 
 Go Haddie Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love these three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ready to go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We won again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More matches!!!!!!

Victory again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then we had to face
Fischer AND Chad!!!  ;)
Your time is coming, Big Boy!!!
Beating up on the competition:  CHAD!
 
Cannon's team was our only loss ;(

BUT Mrs. Bain's class WON first place
in Tug-of-War overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet little girls so excited and hugging!!!
I loved this moment SO much because
as Hadlee, Jersi and Addy were hugging...
another little girl walked by
and Hadlee said,
"Rachel, do you want to join our hug?"!!!
Hugs with Mrs. Bain, too!!!
My BIRTHday Girl!
Way to Go, Double Trouble!!!
Eight years old TODAY!!!
Celebrating this sweet girl is the 
BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to Go, Bain's Double Trouble Class Winners!

No comments: