Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Weekend Update

We kinda didn't know what to do
with ourselves since we didn't have
a baseball game over the weekend!
Friday night was pizza of course...
And games!!!!!!! 
This girl loves her some games!
And she always wants to win!!! ;)
Saturday was a b-day party for Walker
AND a Jersi and Jonah
over type of day. Love that Walker
and Hadlee have such close friends
that love coming to our house!  :)
Jonah and Walker got their football
stuck up in the tree and asked me
to help them get it down. 
Of course I thought it was
a great idea to try to throw the
broom stick at the ball. 
HA...look where that got me!
Walker was dying!!!!!!
Jonah got the idea to throw another
football at the stuck football. 
Well, guess what?  That one
got stuck, too!  ;)
Finally Walker chunked a
basketball at it and got their
beloved football down!!! 
I had tears rolling down my face
laughing at these shenanigans!  ;)
Saturday night we ate with and hung
out at the Millers.  We miss having
baseball with them.  It's so fun when
you meet friends and you end up
feeling like family with them...
that's what they are like now. 
My hubs not only mowed our yard
but also his parents' and my parents' yards.
Troy just does this type of stuff
without a thought about it...
he has my sister's to do next;)
Some rocks got a hold of his
nose while weed-eating and
I accidentally couldn't stop
laughing at his poor nose!  ;)
If there's one thing my kids
want to do, it's have friends over!
Walker & Hadlee don't mind
going to others' houses, but
they ALWAYS try to change it
to being at our house.
I don't mind this one.bit.at.all!!!
Love having a house full
any and all the time...
A brother/sister duo is especially
awesome!  Love these friends...
 
THaNKFuL Everyday!!!!!!

No comments: