Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter Fun & Weekend

 Look who is getting pinterest~y?!?
Kidding...a friend of mine posted
this idea on her Facebook;)
And I thought it was too cute
for a little teacher treat:)
On Good Friday, we hit up the mall
to see the Easter Bunny...
Hudson loves this bear at the mall!!!
We were dying when he started
making out with the bear!!! 
That kid is a riot!!!!!!!!!!
Then we went to visit Grandmother
and PaPa...they had Easter treats
for the kiddos!  Haddie's was in a
chevron bag of course:)
Since we weren't getting to be with
them on Easter, we had a little
egg hunt in their backyard!!!
Hudson got to have a head start...
But these crazy two were
quick to follow!!!!!!!!
This  beautiful backyard is FULL of
precious memories for me!!!
I absolutely love seeing my children
running around in it...
Even "Jack", the Rabbit, that
lives in my parents' back yard
participated in the egg hunt:)
Grandmother is the BEST...
As far as our Easter lunch with my parents,
my mother took the kids and me to eat
pizza while my dad and Troy went to
eat Chinese food!  ha! 
But first the kids had to "hit" the ball...
Grandmother is famous for pitching
to her grandkids.  Troy pitched some, too! 
 Sweet girl LOVES to help me
in the kitchen!!!  We pretend like
we have a cooking show;)
We stayed in town Easter weekend
until Sunday because Walker had
a game and we won:) YAY!
Grandmother had just had her hair
done for Easter so she put this
thing on because of the wind?!?
Hadlee came around the corner
and said, "What do you have on
 your head, Grandmother?"
THEN, Hudson did the same thing!!!;)
Hadlee & Ella Kate practicing
for their dance recital!
So thankful for this little girl and her family!
These two are something else!!!
Proud Grandparents!!!!!!!!
Walker is taller than Grandmother!!!
A beautiful and fun weekend...
while keeping the true meaning
of Easter on our minds. 
 


No comments: