Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ms. Crouch

My beloved intern's final day at
Midway was last week.
Cookie Cake and Cupcakes were
in order for that celebration!!!
I love this fabulous young lady
so much!!!  This is my second year
to have an intern and I've absolutely
had the best two in the world!!!!!!!!!
Katherine is amazing and we hit it
off from day one!!!  I am going to
miss her soooooooo much!!!
Ms. Crouch and our Junior Class
Ms. Crouch and our Pre-AP
Sophomores Third Period
ALL three of my classes
absolutely ADORE Ms. Crouch!
These girls in third period especially
love her though!!!
ALL of our girls are so sweet & special & smart!
Valentina, Katherine, Me, Chandlar, Molly

We've had a lot of fun this year!!!;)
Our fourth Period Pre-AP Sophomores!!!
CRAZY!!!!!!!
AHHHHH!  This class has such sweet,
amazing young ladies, too!!!
Audrey, Alex, Katherine, Hope, Laura
So blessed!!!
Ms. Crouch's Facebook Post
that day!!!!!!!!!!!
 Katherine had the most precious
gift for ME!!!  :)
She has been so thoughtful to me
the entire year.  We've loved spoiling
each other!!!  I have no doubt
that she will be my friend for life.
 Her sweet friend was the intern
to my sweet friend across the hall.
I will truly miss both of
their beautiful faces everyday!!!
They are ToP Notch!!!!!!!
It's not easy for a teacher to turn
over her class to an intern (especially
a teacher like me!) but it truly
was easy with Ms. Crouch. 
She is wise beyond her years
and will be an incredible teacher
one day.  She was a JOY to teach
along side this year and I loved
watching her with my students.
She was awesome with them
and that made me so happy and
so thankful!  My students and I
are going to miss her something awful!
Best of luck in Grad School, Katherine!!!

No comments: