Monday, April 14, 2014

Mrs. Wellborn

Walker's sweet and wonderful 4th
grade teacher had breast cancer a couple
of years ago.  She recently found out that
it is back:( We are so sad for her
and praying our hearts out that
she will again be healed!!!
It has been cool seeing South Bosque
come together again to support
and love Mrs. Wellborn through this. 
I love seeing so many students in
"Kim's Crew" shirts! 
She is such a loved, loved teacher...
especially by our little family.
  Three days before I found out
about her cancer, I watched her
hugging and loving on my little
Haddie Girl in the car pool line.
It made my mommy heart smile
so much that Friday afternoon.
Then Monday I learned of her cancer...
that's her ~ loving others no matter what.
 
The back of her shirts have this verse:
"But He was pierced for our
transgressions, He was crushed
for our iniquities;  the punishment
that brought us peace was on Him,
and by His wounds
we are healed."
Isaiah 53:5

No comments: