Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Moments

Pure Sunshine in a Selfie:)
RoRo surprised me with this little
pic she had sneaked of Huddy
while we were there!  ha!
Doesn't everyone get to drive around
with Spiderman in the backseat?
Lunch date with Cannon and his mom!
We do this at least twice a year...
Lunch & the book fair with our fave couple:)

They don't really know they are a couple
yet, but we do;) Cannon & Amanda
were especially liking the fact that
Hadlee had worn her Baylor shirt
in honor of the Baylor men being in the
Sweet 16.  I certainly didn't tell
them that it was Tate...a little boy
in her class...that had talked her in
to wearing it!!!;)  She asked for
her picture by the A&M poster though!!!:(
Her daddy and brother have trained her well.
Just couldn't love these moments with her more!
Talk about pure, sweet love...
he's right here in the form of a little
Spiderman, Nike pant/slider wearin' boy!
Walker seems to be doing well with his
new Instagram;)  I crack UP at some of the
stuff he puts on it...videos of him
being silly or funny pictures. 
We've decided to let him keep his
Instagram for now.  I've also decided
that Instagram can be his thing...not mine!
Of course I will have my account
to check HiS, but I'll let him have his thing!
Like this was his post with this picture
on Saturday..."Baseball game and saw
Jonathan but I didn't play against him"
So simple...So cute!
Wish I could keep him innocent
forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
At the Car Wash!!!!!!!!!!
 At the Baseball Field!!!!!!!!!!
Driving home in a storm!
Huds is crashed;(...and my poor sweet
girl is PETRIFIED!  She gets so scared
by the weather:(  I hate that for her!!!
Duct Tape Tower!!!!!!!!!!!!
 LOVE her spunk!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like I am with my two H's
most of the time...Big Man Walker D.
is always off doing baseball
or hanging with his buds or
at the batting cages with Daddy:(
Thankfully, he still asks me WITHOUT fail
to come say a prayer with him
every single night. 
I wouldn't trade a thing in this world
for that time with my Big Boy
or any other moments with his silly self!  :)
It probably won't feel like too long
when I'm saying the same thing
about Hadlee being off doing stuff
and then even my baby boy Huds:(
Time is so precious!!!
 

2 comments:

hdjr2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hdjr2 said...

It is a Blessing that you can spend SPIRITUAL Time with your son! So many parents just focus on MENTAL (helping w/ homework) and/or PHYSICAL (tossing the ball after work), and skip the most-important, eternal realm of Fellowship! Be Blessed! - HDJR2