Monday, April 7, 2014

Hadlee's Field Trip

The second graders had a fun field
trip to explore down town Waco!
First was the Dr. Pepper Museum:)
 Then it was a bus tour of Waco and
lunch on the suspension bridge
where Chad actually got this pic:)
Then to the Historical Village
behind the Mayborn Museum:)
Mrs. Bain welcoming her students
to the little red school house...
The Girls in the School House...
Besties:)
Washing clothes...
Regina, Dylan, Addy, Jersi, Hadlee, Ryker
Addy, Hadlee & Jersi held hands
when they walked together!!!!!!
I thought that was the sweetest thing!!!
Love these three precious girly girls:)
God has blessed my girl
with LOTS of sweet friends...
like Dylan, too!
Ringing the church bell!!!
Sweet Shelby...
Every time I go to the classroom or
show up at something like this,
I love how all the little girls and
even some of the boys run to
give me hugs!  Love this class:)
Especially these two...
Prayers for sweet friendships always...
Happy Second Grade Field Trip
March 31, 2013 ...
Hadlee is so well-behaved and listens and
follow directions perfectly.  She's just sweet.
I am so proud of the young lady
she is becoming:)
I love you, Hadlee McCall:)
 

 

No comments: