Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Boy & His Shirt

Our neighborhood friendly Spider- Man......
Working Out;)
In his 'Piderman shirt of course;)
He loves that shirt so much.
I don't know when it happened and/or why.
Maybe he thinks he's really Spider-Man?
I just don't know.
But Hudson absolutely LOVES
that old spider man pj top
(AND his black Nike pants).
For the longest time, he wore it
UNDER everything...but now
it's ALL he wants to wear ~
bleach stain on the back and all!!!
It was NOT funny when sister
recently put it on though;)
Huds is quite famous in his spidey
pajama top since he wears it SO much!
Old Navy really should hire him!!!
The pajamas actually came from there!
Troy always talks about how they are size
18 month since Hudson started wearing them
at least two years ago...but they are really size 4!
If I would let him, he would eat sleep
and live in this shirt!!!!!!!!!!
(BUT I do have to wash it sometimes!)
I've become really, really relaxed
and unfazed by him wearing it
in public ~ this would NOT have
been the case with my first born!
But this kid?!?  With his sweet and fun
and crazy personality, he's just hard
to say no to;(  Plus every wish
he makes is to mawweeee Mommy:)
 
He is PURE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 My best little sidekick...
in his spidey top of course!!!
 I love you so much,
 Hudson Jack Spiderman Pierce!
I can hardly stand it!!!!!!

No comments: