Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hadlee's Show Off Night

Last Monday was Flips Gymnastics
SHoW OFF NiGHT!!!
We were so excited to watch
our girl cheer and tumble! :)
Sweet Girl has done great this
year adding gymnastics to her schedule!
And she's truly come a LONG way!
She & Kate hate the stretching part though!  ;)
 Proud of Sister!!!!!!!!!!
And excited to finally get a chance to
play on those mats!!!!!!!!!!!
When Hadlee started in the fall,
she could barely do a cartwheel
and definitely NOT a round off!
She can do both now:) And quite well!
She and Kate had a cute fan club that night!
Practicing her cheers!!!
Back Hand Springs with Spots!
I can't believe she is doing these:)))
She is also doing running back hand
springs with a spot!
So impressed with our
AMAZING little girl!!!!!!!
Kate is doing an AWESOME job, too!
I love these two girls with
all of my heart and love their
precious little relationship! :)
Way to Go, Hadlee McCall!!!
Gymnastics was something SHE really
wanted to try and she has gone
for it with 110% gusto!!!
I absolutely love to see her
trying new things and conquering
fears!  She is my STAR!!!!!!!!!
 Sweet Coach Stephanie...
she owns Flips and I love the
way this place is run with a wonderful,
positive Christian atmosphere!
Little Girl, you amaze your Mommy
every single day.  I love your heart
and your passion and your sweetness!
 

No comments: