Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Busy, Beautiful Days

One evening I looked outside to see if Walker was
in Troy's truck ready to leave for practice...
Low and behold look who else was
wanting to go to baseball practice, too!!!  ;)
Lunch with Beau at Chuy's!!!
Usually after school the kids play outside
for a little bit on their scooters, bike,
shooting baskets, or trampoline
and then they come inside. 
Walker heads straight to his room
to unwind and Hadlee & Hudson
immediately start playing something...
and it's usually SCHOOL!!!!! 
Hadlee gets this cutie pie
all dressed up for her class;)
My BiG Love!!!!!!!!!!
In a Ranger shirt that Garrett
got us!!!  We love that the Rangers
are back in action on our TV
every.single.night!!!!!!!!!!!
Sister LOVES to read!!!!!!!!!!
It just gets me when I happen
to look from the kitchen and see
her reading a book:)
Garrett pitching to Walker...
(and Walker got a great hit to center field!)
How cute is my little Instagrammer?!? 
 3 Spoons with my Little H's!!!!!!!

No comments: