Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Last Week at a Glance

Hadlee got the game "Would You Rather?"
for Easter.  It's such a funny game!!!
I would be the richest person in the
world if I could bottle up this little
girl's giggle!!!  I swear it's the cutest
sound there EVER was!!!!!!!!!!!
On the Monday holiday after Easter,
we finally got to spend the day
with our B/F/F's ~ The Barkleys!!!
Chickfila & the Park!!!
(Big Jo came, too!)
Loved spending time with them!!!
T-ball Practice...Huds had me
cracking up cuz he just had to put
on his Spiderman batting gloves
every.time.he.batted!!!
He also got his team jersey...
and he's #FIVE!!!!!!!!!!
His fave number!!!  He immediately
put it on and when we got home
he laid it out with his Nike pants
and his hat for the next day:)
Missing Daddy while
he was out of town:(
We love that Jonathan rides home with us
on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Last week
one day happened to be his BIRTHDAY!:)
That called for a Sonic trip!!!
A random Walker selfie
on his Instagram!!!
Love him so much:)
Speaking of Instagram,
Walker found this post on Logan's
from last year.  Made me smile so big:)
 Hudson with his "pet"...
a lady bug he named "Little Lady"!
He and Hadlee were all about this
little lady bug that Hudson caught.
Sadly I made them let her go
the next day.  Just had to... :(
Have I mentioned how this little
guy brings so much JOY and LOVE
to our little family?
ALL.the.TIME.
He makes my everyday!!!!!!!!!
I love being mommy to
Walker, Hadlee & Hudson:)
 

No comments: